Pick the Attendance for our new ‘Blockbuster’

I don’t need a prize, the sweet satisfaction of seeing Norf humbled on their big day is enough.

What a good Good Friday

4 Likes

LOL!
I missed by 34!

Pretty sure I’ve got this.

2 Likes

Damn. Missed it by 278. :grin: @Klawdy - funds confirmed. Cheers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

p.s. Yep - Wim takes the honours. 34. Fair effort, dude.

You had two goes. Doesn’t count. This is very very serious business (and also I didn’t see your post)

2 Likes

Can’t believe it, crucified on Good Friday

2 Likes

Could hear the crickets whenever they did anything. Peasant club.

Impressive Fire Drill at 3qtr time. The Leagues Safest Supporters.

6 Likes

Reckon we had an 80/20 split. There was more Brisbane fans at the G last week than Roos today

Well done Wim, after a thorough AFail Integrity Unit investigation, it has been assesed that you were the closest.

2 Likes

Could tell late in the last quarter when all the North supporters had emptied out how many essendon fans turned up and it was atleast 70% of the ground.

4 Likes

Now they will give it to us next year as well. ■■■■■

I can’t believe I nailed it! Man i’m good

Inside Job

1 Like

More than happy to have it. Gives me something to do on the most boring day of the year.
Nice big fat steak and a few pots in the early arvo along the river than saunter down to Jihad.

1 Like

You live in adelaide. Surely the most boring day of the year for you is every day you’re in Adelaide?

1 Like

You Melburnians don’t know what your missing. With a half decent wage you live like a king in Adelaide

2 Likes

the cost of living is worth it for the clean tap water.

We can all afford to drink really expensive bottled water :grinning:

Your planet does not thank you

We got more against Brisbane in a regular Saturday game last weekend than North got yesterday.

That says two things to me: North are a pissant club who don’t deserve marquee games, and that the MCG will always pull more than Docklands.

1 Like