Pies sack recuiter, Noel Judkins for leaking

Long-time recruiter Noel Judkins, who made his name at Essendon in the 1990s before joining Collingwood in 1997, was dismissed after allegedly exchanging confidential information with Bombers recruiting manager Adrian Dodoro.

Collingwood's IT department is understood to have made the discovery late last season as emails were being exchanged between the two parties.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-01-31/pies-sack-recruiter

I didn't realise that Darren Jolly being a farkhead was confidential information.

Collingwood recruiter sacked for discussing new role with essendon.

Probably should be the headline by the looks of it.

Farking sensational! Judkins back is a coup

Jay Clark from the H-Sun has pretty much shot down the story.

How could Judkins be sacked from Collingwood if he is now employed by essendon.

Jay Clark from the H-Sun has pretty much shot down the story.

Pretty much true then

lol

lolololololol

AFL Media is a dirge.

I hope all 17 other clubs have the best possible opportunity to clone this Judkins man and have their own clone working the exact same hours.

Paid for by Essendon and Collingwood of course

Yeah. Lol.

Judkins - "I've got another job so I'm giving you notice. Thanks for the good times".

Collingwood spin team - "No, you're fired" (quick, a media leak to our old comrade Vlad).

Judkins - "whatever" 

A part time recruiter based in Cairns sacked FIVE MONTHS AFTER the discovery of emails - loss of premiership points there.

But don't you love it when they get paranoid.

Was Noel Judkins an Essendon plant to destroy our club?

Discussion in 'Collingwood' started by Shpeshal EdMar 7, 2011.

Page 1 of 2
  1. Shpeshal EdModerator
    Collingwood Other teams: Man. U, Chicago Bulls Member Since: Sep 17, 2007 Posts: 11,924
    Just reading through that SEN Draft blunders thread, got me doing some shallow 'research into our drafting for the last 10 years or so, and a look back to when we picked up Judkins back in I THINK 97(?), and he was supposed to be the greatest recruiter going around at the time.
    I mean, he did amazing work at Essendon, but his work at Collingwood was pretty horrible overall, especially when you compare it to say Hine who is a master. I mean, the more I see what Judkins did, the more I realise why we were a joke for so long.
    97:
    8 Chris Tarrant
    24 James Wasley 
    56 Ben Kinnear
    84 Frankie Raso
    86 Scott Whiston
    98:
    19 Nick Davis (father/son)
    35 Brad Oborne
    41 Craig Jacotine
    44 Heath Scotland
    50 Damien Adkins
    65 Lee Walker (injury riddled, but was a good player)
    76 Rupert Betheras
    99 (should be noted the horrendous Steve McKee for pick 3 saga):
    1 Josh Fraser
    7 Danny Roach
    18 Rhyce Shaw (father/son)
    34 Leon Davis
    62 Ben Johnson

63 Shannon O'Brien
    75 Dale Baynes
    82 Nick Stone
    88 Michael Clark
    2000:
    3 Alan Didak
    19 Jason Cloke
    34 Ryan Lonie
    37 Guy Richards
    49 Shane Wakelin
    2001:
    11 Richard Cole
    27 Tom Davidson
    43 Mark McGough
    58 Dane Swan
    72 Tristen Walker
    2002:
    21 Bo Nixon
    29 Luke Shackleton
    43 Cameron Cloke
    58 David King
    70 Matthew Lokan
    2003:
    17 Billy Morrison
    32 Brayden Shaw
    35 Brent Hall
    48 Heath Shaw (father/son)
    60 Julian Rowe
    2004:
    10 Chris Egan
    23 Sean Rusling (injury plagued but actually showed a lot)
    39 Travis Cloke (father/son)
    55 Adam Iacobucci
    Now Derek Hines first year at the club just to rub salt into the wound:
    2005:
    2 Dale Thomas
    5 Scott Embelry

21 Danny Stanley
    23 Ryan Cook
    37 John Anthony
    So I've bolded the ones I believe were right.
    Having said that, under my theory that he was a plant, a few of those 'right' ones would have looked horrible at the time. Swan was wanted by no one, and was a known troublemaker.
    Even Ben Johnson and Leon Davis took a LONG time to mature and become good players.
    Heath Shaw and Travis were 'defaults' being father/sons, and even then, Heath looked average to begin with, and in all honesty, I doubt Travis will ever be remembered as a great CHF given his atrocious kicking.
    Even then, a few of the bolded are now at other clubs, so we couldn't even keep them, or didn't want them.
    So when you look at his record over 8 seasons looking after our drafting, especially after the magic he worked at Essendon, it almost looks like Essendon pulled a Vince McMahon/Vince Russo with the WWF and WCW, and sent him over to try and keep our club down for the forseeable future.
    Luckily we got Hine in to turn things around, and it's amazing to think how quickly he did so. Seeing Hines record over 7 seasons, simply eclipses Judkins so much it isn't funny.
    That's WITHOUT seeing what some of 2010's and 2009'■■■■■ their full potential.
    All of this could be my imagination of course, but wow, the 'evidence' seems kinda compelling when you see it all in front of you.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/was-noel-judkins-an-essendon-plant-to-destroy-our-club.800963/

If he was paranoid in 2011 imagine what he is like now.

That guy doesn’t know much about drafting. He also doesn’t seem to know much about the McKee deal or circumstances, and how much the Primus rule change impacted that.
But good thing Hine nailed those picks #2 and #5!

FIRE RUSSO!

The insinuation and slant of that article is clearly to paint essendon as continuing to be scheming and nefarious. The sole purpose of quoting Bomba is to get the reader to contrast with the perceived underhanded judkins angle. More media agenda setting.

A part time recruiter based in Cairns sacked FIVE MONTHS AFTER the discovery of emails - loss of premiership points there.

But don't you love it when they get paranoid.

Was Noel Judkins an Essendon plant to destroy our club?
Discussion in 'Collingwood' started by Shpeshal EdMar 7, 2011.

Page 1 of 2

• Shpeshal EdModerator
    Collingwood Other teams: Man. U, Chicago Bulls Member Since: Sep 17, 2007 Posts: 11,924
    Just reading through that SEN Draft blunders thread, got me doing some shallow 'research into our drafting for the last 10 years or so, and a look back to when we picked up Judkins back in I THINK 97(?), and he was supposed to be the greatest recruiter going around at the time.
    I mean, he did amazing work at Essendon, but his work at Collingwood was pretty horrible overall, especially when you compare it to say Hine who is a master. I mean, the more I see what Judkins did, the more I realise why we were a joke for so long.
    97:8 Chris Tarrant
    24 James Wasley 
    56 Ben Kinnear
    84 Frankie Raso
    86 Scott Whiston
    98:19 Nick Davis (father/son)
    35 Brad Oborne
    41 Craig Jacotine44 Heath Scotland
    50 Damien Adkins
    65 Lee Walker (injury riddled, but was a good player)
    76 Rupert Betheras
    99 (should be noted the horrendous Steve McKee for pick 3 saga):1 Josh Fraser
    7 Danny Roach
    18 Rhyce Shaw (father/son)34 Leon Davis
    62 Ben Johnson

63 Shannon O'Brien
    75 Dale Baynes
    82 Nick Stone
    88 Michael Clark
    2000:3 Alan Didak
    19 Jason Cloke
    34 Ryan Lonie
    37 Guy Richards49 Shane Wakelin
    2001:
    11 Richard Cole
    27 Tom Davidson
    43 Mark McGough58 Dane Swan
    72 Tristen Walker
    2002:
    21 Bo Nixon
    29 Luke Shackleton
    43 Cameron Cloke
    58 David King
    70 Matthew Lokan
    2003:
    17 Billy Morrison
    32 Brayden Shaw
    35 Brent Hall48 Heath Shaw (father/son)
    60 Julian Rowe
    2004:
    10 Chris Egan
    23 Sean Rusling (injury plagued but actually showed a lot)39 Travis Cloke (father/son)
    55 Adam Iacobucci
    Now Derek Hines first year at the club just to rub salt into the wound:
    2005:2 Dale Thomas
    5 Scott Embelry

21 Danny Stanley
    23 Ryan Cook37 John Anthony
    So I've bolded the ones I believe were right.
    Having said that, under my theory that he was a plant, a few of those 'right' ones would have looked horrible at the time. Swan was wanted by no one, and was a known troublemaker.
    Even Ben Johnson and Leon Davis took a LONG time to mature and become good players.
    Heath Shaw and Travis were 'defaults' being father/sons, and even then, Heath looked average to begin with, and in all honesty, I doubt Travis will ever be remembered as a great CHF given his atrocious kicking.
    Even then, a few of the bolded are now at other clubs, so we couldn't even keep them, or didn't want them.
    So when you look at his record over 8 seasons looking after our drafting, especially after the magic he worked at Essendon, it almost looks like Essendon pulled a Vince McMahon/Vince Russo with the WWF and WCW, and sent him over to try and keep our club down for the forseeable future.
    Luckily we got Hine in to turn things around, and it's amazing to think how quickly he did so. Seeing Hines record over 7 seasons, simply eclipses Judkins so much it isn't funny.
    That's WITHOUT seeing what some of 2010's and 2009'■■■■■ their full potential.
    All of this could be my imagination of course, but wow, the 'evidence' seems kinda compelling when you see it all in front of you.
    Shpeshal EdMar 7, 2011

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/was-noel-judkins-an-essendon-plant-to-destroy-our-club.800963/

If he was paranoid in 2011 imagine what he is like now.
Pretty sure that at least 15-18 of them players picked up by Judkins played in a grand final for the pies in 02-03,10-11. Some picks work out,some don't..
They're a fickle lot pies fans.

So all recruiters are ■■■■ then. Thought so.

FIRE RUSSO!

If David arquette becomes our new captain, then we are well and truly stuffed!!

How can you possibly be a plant like that, you're either a plant who would do his job ■■■■-ly, get fired, done, or you're good enough to keep your job and so can't be a plant?

Also what's the Primus rule change?