Player Sponsor Night at EFC

Where does the club do with money from player sponsorship?

Where does the club do with money from player sponsorship?

They use it to pay for training expenses equipment etc

It's basically just an opportunity to raise money for the club, while giving fans an opportunity to meet the players and find out more about their interests outside of footy.

Both times I have been the coach has been there too (Knights and then Hird), and it was a great experience as I'd never been to Windy Hill before, never met any blitzers and it gave me a great feel for the club. Simon Madden 'hosted' both nights (though it's 99% mingling with the players, it's not a sit-down function) and it was interesting to see him show-case some of the young players and make a few jokes.

It's also a great opportunity to get photos, just try not to push and shove like that Koala bloke.

:ph34r:

So it’s worth a one night trip over?

So it's worth a one night trip over?

I'd say if you can co-sponsor with Blitz next year then yes, probably worth doing once. But $700 plus a flight and time off work would be a bit 'overly attached', it only goes for a about 2 hours and it's pretty low key.

I'd say if you can co-sponsor with Blitz next year then yes, probably worth doing once. But $700 plus a flight and time off work would be a bit 'overly attached', it only goes for a about 2 hours and it's pretty low key.

it's cool, Em is in one of my sponsorship groups! 

It's scheduled to go from 6pm to 8pm, but usually the players start leaving by 7.15pm. They are fun nights, and it would be great to have you there! but is it worth flying over for such a short event?

I don’t know if it’s worth it but are really cheap for that day. We will chat more about it!

Been to 2 of them always a great night not only meeting and chatting with players but also blitzers as well.

I want to go to get a photo with bdstratton. She’s pretty famous.

It's scheduled to go from 6pm to 8pm, but usually the players start leaving by 7.15pm. They are fun nights, and it would be great to have you there! but is it worth flying over for such a short event?

What about those intervention orders??

How much does it cost to sponsor a player?

I paid about $700 this year on top of my membership fees

7 hunge, crikey!

I want to go to get a photo with bdstratton. She's pretty famous.

Just get a photo with Chappy, Brenda is sure to be in it!

You get more than just the one sponsors night though, don't you? I think you get to meet them one on one plus a couple of other things (like memorbillia and that) plus I think if you go to the next level they come to your house for a BBQ and I think the top one is all the below stuff plus GF tickets.

I went one year with a mate who sponsors Zaka, was a sensational night and will remember it forever. I was so awestruck that I only spoke to Pears and Stanton and this is only after hyperventalating for 2.5 hours.

FYI - Stanton is (appears to be) as shy as a 3-day old kitten.

You get more than just the one sponsors night though, don't you? I think you get to meet them one on one plus a couple of other things (like memorbillia and that) plus I think if you go to the next level they come to your house for a BBQ and I think the top one is all the below stuff plus GF tickets.

I went one year with a mate who sponsors Zaka, was a sensational night and will remember it forever. I was so awestruck that I only spoke to Pears and Stanton and this is only after hyperventalating for 2.5 hours.

FYI - Stanton is (appears to be) as shy as a 3-day old kitten.

only one sponsors night at this level

I want to go to get a photo with bdstratton. She's pretty famous.

I'm sure that can be arranged
More like infamous I should stop interrupting press conferences

Notice that Essendon Gala Ball is back in Aug ticket cost $200 per person, and thats the cheapest. Where do they expect people to get that sort of money.?

What is bdstratton's link with Paul Chapman? I feel like they may have met...

Also I miss jdstratton

What is bdstratton's link with Paul Chapman? I feel like they may have met...

I Went to school with chappy and his brother Glenn
I've known him since he was 13
I'm sure I've answered this before