Player Sponsor Night EFC

oh i forgot

Dustin Fletcher has been practising the didgeridoo.  The guys said he is gonna play it in the presentation before the game on Saturday.

That sounds about as likely as him lining up in the fwd 50!

That sounds about as likely as him lining up in the fwd 50!

i asked the guys if they were joking and they said Dustin has been practising in the locker rooms.

Why was Heppell's hand bandaged

Something about landing awkwardly. Said he will be fine for this week.

I know the feeling

Bomber said he is going to fix Hurley’s ■■■■■■ haircut.

I’ll throw up my pics later. It was a great night.

oh i forgot
Dustin Fletcher has been practising the didgeridoo. The guys said he is gonna play it in the presentation before the game on Saturday.

Rubbish!

I guess well know if true or not on Saturday

Anyone heard from Em, perhaps she was given a yes and they've eloped.   :P

Best it's a short honeymoon. (Sorry Em)

Jobe YOUR NEEDED Saturday night (it's much more important).    :D

Anyone heard from Em, perhaps she was given a yes and they've eloped.   :P

Best it's a short honeymoon. (Sorry Em)

Jobe YOUR NEEDED Saturday night (it's much more important).    :D

Yer, she hasn't posted since yesterday morning.
I'm very concerned.......

for Jobe.

Like, bltn, (run outta likes)

Guys my sister filmed Paul’s speech last night

It’s up on twitter if you want to watch it

Anyone else do a speech?

Yes BJ and Zac Merret but Jen didn’t record it

Agree with the point referred to about BJ saying the new facility needed a bit of doing up in terms of decorating. Reckon the walls of the hangar need to be plastered in Essendon images and signage. Pretty bare in there from what I've seen.   

Agree with the point referred to about BJ saying the new facility needed a bit of doing up in terms of decorating. Reckon the walls of the hangar need to be plastered in Essendon images and signage. Pretty bare in there from what I've seen.   

This will come in time. Don't want to fill it all up then have to remove things for new ones. 

I'm hoping it will be filled with premiership flags.

I’m back home and at work. Nothing happened with Jobe. I’ll post a review at some stage tonight.

Oh for the love of God. Did anybody who went last night actaully ask about/ have discussion about the hot topics of the moment?

Oh for the love of God. Did anybody who went last night actaully ask about/ have discussion about the hot topics of the moment?

Fletcher on didge is huge news! What more of a scoop do you need?

Yes

I asked BJ about the ASADA case and what he thinks might happen.

He thinks the guys don't have anything to worry about and will get off.

HE was also pretty confident that the team can turn its form around and play well for the rest of the season.

Yes
I asked BJ about the ASADA case and what he thinks might happen.
He thinks the guys don't have anything to worry about and will get off.
HE was also pretty confident that the team can turn its form around and play well for the rest of the season.
Did he touch his nose whilst saying that?!!