Players on our list that Blitzers actually like? FIXED TO Alan_Noonan_10 SPEC

So many amazing players I’ve loved. Wanganeen, Cummings, Blumfield, Caracella, Ryder, Carlisle, the list goes on and on.

My current favourites are Francis and Langford. 2nd tier is Zerrett and Hepp.

I love Hooker. That’s why I don’t want to believe the stories that he is one of the main ones causing trouble and division within the club.

11 Likes

Yeh Im in the same boat.

Hooker is a rags to riches story.

drafted late in draft after illness, struggled early career, highlight of Franklin goal replayed on mass.
Club tried to trade him to Suns and the Eagles, he didnt want to leave.
Then goes on to win an AA selection in defence, a club B&F and kick 40 goals in a season as a forward, including multiple highlights going forward as a swingman and kicking the sealer in numerous matches.

15 Likes

I absolutely love Hooksey.

Hooker’s our only player since Jobe that could put the team on his back and say ‘come with me boys’. I just love watching him clunk clutch marks and then beat his chest after slotting the goal.

Don’t think i’ll ever forget that GWS game last year, where he gave the biggest don’t argue of all time putting Zac Williams on his ■■■■ and then somehow getting on the end of McKenna’s kick in the goal square.

God i wish Hooksey was on a better team so he could have had a couple of moments like those in big finals games at the G

15 Likes

I’m another Hooker fan.

And Tippa

And the much maligned Marty Gleeson

And Big Sammy

2 Likes

That’s really all it is.

Ridley, Draper, Ambrose, Tippa :ok_hand:

Oh, and LAV.

1 Like

Walla is a Bomber supporters favorite… twice as many ppl wanted his jumper in the club’s free gift to members… I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love Walla.

3 Likes

I think everyone loves him. It’s an incredible story and when he’s on he’s silk.

I think some people, people who still love him mind you, have been critical at times of him going missing for extended periods within games and against the better teams. Sometimes with his fitness as well but a lot of that has to do with his medical conditions/dietary needs which people probably don’t consider enough.

1 Like

plus there’s that minor issue of the team not being able to get a clean F50 entry

1 Like

Yeah no doubt. Starvation corner playing as a small forward in our team a lot of the time.

1 Like

Two

Meter

Peter

2 Likes

Who?

For me:

Ambrose- love the guy. Such an underrated player. Our most consistent defender since Fletcher . My favourite player of the current group

McGrath
Tippa
Picks 6,7 and 8
Draper
Phillips
Lav
Parish

1 Like

If you don’t like this bloke there is something legitimately wrong with you as a person

14 Likes

I like every player who puts on the Red and Black, so I like them all. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Picks 6,7 and 8 (until they succumb to Essingtonitis).

1 Like