Playing injured

Earn your spot, unless you’re already in the starting 22 , then you can do whatever you want.

Not a great approach and lead to situations like this.

But hey least we know when a kid earn a spot in rd 20, he will have earnt it right? Despite being 2 -18 :rolleseyes:

we will be 2-18 playing kids not ready for sebiors as well.

blood em when they are ready.

i think we are doing a good job of blooding kids this season thus far.

ALL clubs do it. Do you think this is a uniquely Essendon problem?
I can assure you it’s not.

Maybe , maybe not.

Freo beat us with 4 guys with 2 games on less. I coule go through other games and teams.

Theres no right time that you just magically get to , and you become an afl footballer.

You chuck em in the deep end and, and if they swim thry swim. If they need to be rescued then you fish em out and try again.

Making players wait behind underperforming senior players does nothing but build resentment.
No we may not have a direct replacement foe daniher, but we dont need one, you replace him with a clarke , and switch players around.

You dont sit there and say, oh well no big guys are knocking down the door , lets keep playing daniher cos you know cliche central.

1 Like

In fairness, Fremantle had a massive advantage in their game against us.

THE BOSS

No:

Ahh

Nat fyfes hair

1 Like

There are times when our brilliance at denial is outstanding. JoeDan is another case of it.

If rookie rules werent so restrictive and Peverill was able to play the 2001 finals series, do we have a different result?

Peverill couldnt play once injured player off rookie list.

1 Like