Pokemon Go

Really? C’mon you people.

Is 'Gold' a euphemism for "with yourself'?
Pokemon Gold? Ah forget it...

Maybe this is the cause of freo’s downfall. They have a few pokemon’s in their team

I am only on it for my kids…

so nerdy.

https://twitter.com/CatchthemalI/status/752311016009134084

Google reckon they’re fixing it “soon” and that apparently they never had full access. Sure.

So apparently the app requires FULL access to your google account, including being able to read your email, send email under your name, access/delete your google docs, etc etc etc. And it bypasses the normal warning that google pops up if an app tries to do this.

Nasty.

Illuminati confirmed

On the recommendation of my very eccentric doctor at the time I tried Ingress. It lasted about 2 hours of play over about a month. I just didn’t see the point.

So apparently the app requires FULL access to your google account, including being able to read your email, send email under your name, access/delete your google docs, etc etc etc. And it bypasses the normal warning that google pops up if an app tries to do this.

Nasty.

Get a new account.

Nasty.

Not exactly a shocker from ex Google employees.

They just made themselves the biggest hacking target in the world tho.

Some people must be seriously bored shitless.

Nasty.

So before Pokemon Go, you just sat there?

I for one have walked more than ever on it.

great way to get people outside and excercising.

Though I’m sure it won’t be long until someone walks in front of a car because they are trying to get a character

crazy stuff

Pokemon and GO and nick off.

Yeah baby.

What is it? The fad hasn't hit dubai yet.
Even Japan doesn't have it yet.
What is it? The fad hasn't hit dubai yet.

Its similar to Ingress in that you got to move around to partake in hte experience. You go places and catch pokemon and go other places to train them etc etc etc. Sorta like ingress which was you go to landmarks to do ■■■■. Basically it kinda gets people outside to play the game. Not something for people with no interest in pokemon.