Police question Majak Daw over 'sexual assault' incident

Star?

nah, plays for North, and is Majak Daw.

Its all over the herald sun website, so not like its a secret.

Naming him is ok, I just hope they don’t pre-hang him…

Alright, I’m done now.

http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1472-police-question-afl-player-over-sexual-assault-incident/

No need to name him either, don't lower yourself to the age's standards.

nothing wrong with naming him.

Each to their own, given that it's out in the public anyway it doesn't really make any difference.

he was reported to have been interviewed by police in May this year related to an allegation of an incident back in 2007. he was released without charge then.

Need to put a stop to it or lose the handle on it.

better to ring the door bell than grab the knocker

oh well, at least the media have something else to feed on for a while.

http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1472-police-question-afl-player-over-sexual-assault-incident/

No need to name him either, don't lower yourself to the age's standards.

I posted that the ABC named him, but that post seems to have been deleted. I hope this one survives.

i don't get this pun. 

So assuming if he is charged by the police, going by the logic people are using in the supplement saga (ASADA wouldn’t issue SCNs if they didn’t have a case) then surely the player’s club will immediately sack him and he should plead guilty at the earliest opportunity to receive a reduce sentence even if he believes he is not guilty.

Show-cause notice imminent IMO. Probably no point in having a hearing, just take the 6-month suspended sentence. 

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.

Naming him is ok, I just hope they don't pre-hang him...
Alright, I'm done now.

He may end up in the slammer!

hope he doesnt get dropped for it.

something ajar something something keeps his spot etc

What? Like Ahmed Saad. You mean the media have something else to ignore while they continue to hammer the Essendon football club.

i don't get this pun. 

needs more gif. not enough gif.

Poor governance. Clearly coach Scott and NMFC didn’t have the correct protocols to prevent this from happening. Disrepute!!

Fines, draft picks etc etc…

Alright, I'm done now.

The poor guys really in a jamb......

For the sake of the AFL moving forward and expediency, he needs to just accept what he has been accused of and cop a punishment.

For the sake of the AFL moving forward and expediency, he needs to just accept what he has been accused of and cop a punishment.

I heard that the court will offer him 6 years jail for the offence but the AFL is advising that if he pleads guilty, he'll get 2 years.

Alright, I'm done now.

The poor guys really in a jamb......

His career sort of hinges on this.