Political Correctness

Dreamtime Day?

Schedule it right and the Dreamtime at the G match could coincide.

If only you snowflakes were able to go back to the halcyon days of 60ā€™s, much simplier times.

When you could call a spade a spade and lose your mind over a woman wearing a bikini at a beach.

3 Likes

Yes, a much simpler time.

Gold. :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Man you fap to some weird weird ā– ā– ā– ā– .

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the take on old Qui-Gon here?

JFC why do anti-PC types always think Iā€™m going to bother watching a 20 fkng minute video.

2 Likes

Right wing YouTube nutters outraged over left wing nutters on twitter getting outraged over Star Wars nerds. Weā€™re solving the worlds problems right here.

Woke.

4 Likes

SIMMO DESTROYED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC

2 Likes

FWIW I wonā€™t watch it because it involves Star Wars. Collectively one of the worst fanbases.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a whole bunch of interesting stuff about how Youtubeā€™s algorithms for ā€œsuggestedā€ videos work.

Apparently itā€™s financially rewarding for YT to draw people down the ā€œx DESTROYED by yā€ rabbithole - which leads into conspiracy theories, then into full blown nutso alt-right ā– ā– ā– ā– .

i eavesdropped on a conversation between two dudes having coffee who were arguing over whether the Decepticons were alt left or not.

This whole paradigm has reached peak stupid.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I know how all that goes on.

It seems to be a go-to in these type of discussions where someone will go ā€œhere spend an unreasonable part of your day watching some boofhead really poorly articulate a point that I canā€™t articulate myself at allā€

1 Like

i quite enjoy looking at these videos, is super interesting to see how people extrapolate their position from stuff like this.

what i donā€™t like is how watching videos like this makes youtube thinks im now interested having a time line full of videos that breach my works EO policy

1 Like

Hit the dislike button then.

yeah, those sorts of titles are massive click bait for sure

too much effort

You donā€™t even need the first part to get the second.

Like, Iā€™ll watch a 3 minute video of a Demi Lardner sketch, and then for the next three months Youtube will continually suggest a video where some fat dckhead will spend 15 minutes breaking down why he thinks that 3 minute video isnā€™t funny.

Notwithstanding the Al Gore rhythm and all that, but it also speaks volumes about the type of person who bothers to create that sort of ā€œcontentā€