Political Correctness

Is she required to have an interest in your 4 kids ?

2 Likes

$8 billion worth of fragile egos. Quite remarkable.

1 Like

Read the article because I didn’t believe the headline.
TL;DR
Don’t believe the headline.

Speaking as a Mach 3 for life man, I find it very difficult to believe that people will change their blade because the company suggested being nice to women.

Having said that, I stopped buying their shaving cream a long time ago, moved to the standard tube and brush, and then went on to the English shaving soap.
And I think that’s a Much more likely story.

3 Likes

The Aldi razor (I think it’s name is Prince 6) is the best razor on the market full stop. The cartridges are half the cost of Gillette (and last about three times as long) and the razor itself can be purchased for under 10 bucks.

Anyone who uses Gillette or any of those other luxury brands is an idiot. It won’t make you look like the dudes from the ads you know…

1 Like

I’ll give these a go.

The Mach 3 is good.

The Mach 3 Turbo is trash.

King Of Shaves make the best shave gel, the blue one.

I use the Nivea sensitive shave gel, because I get a rash if I don’t.

But I swear by the Aldi razor. Give it a crack

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

Haven’t used a razor for decades.

Likely never will again.

2 Likes

The Aldi prince razor and shaving gel are the best I’ve used since I started shaving.

1 Like

Dollar shave club for me, they had me with the slogan “your grandfather only needed one blade and he had polio”

3 Likes

My brush will last ten years.
The shaving soap will last a year, minimum.
I’m not going to Aldi to buy a razor blade.
If I was going to upgrade it would be to a straight-razor…which would also last.

Frugal

It is, I guess.
But that’s not why.
Shaving brushes are awesome.
And I got to a point where I was thinking ‘why am I squirting shaving cream into my hand like an animal?’
I don’t get electric razors.
I don’t get not using a brush.
It feels better.
It works better.
I would go to a straight razor but as opposed to the other two, that would actually be more work. Learning to use it. Maintaining it.

Seriously until I started using the Aldi I had no idea how rubbish all those other brands were.

Super expensive, and do a super awful job, and I just thought that was the way it had to be.

I could use a brush and a bar of soap and a straight razor, but I’m not 75, so I probably won’t

This Italian shave cream is pretty near, for use with a brush.

But using the old school razor blades, it’s just a little to harsh if you don’t get the angle of attack spot on. They call them safety razors, but I dunno, they’re pretty aggressive.

1 Like

Yep,
Think I got the same ones.

And whatever that thing you rub on the cuts is. Looks like a piece of marble, stings like a ■■■■■■■.

alum block?