Political Correctness

Political correctness can GET FARKED!!!

2 Likes

Preciesly my point.
The manner in which sterotypes are ingrained is endemic.
And women supposedly being hormonal and/or menopausal is exactly that. Stereotype perpetuation ignorance.
When men are agressive in the workplace, it is never a “hormonal issue” its just boys being boys. Thats the ignorance.

4 Likes

Thats cool, I was jut trying to be funny.

So following your approach :“Mankind” becomes “Kind” ?

There is no fun allowed in the political correctness thread thank you. You may offend the Sad.

2 Likes

Edit: Actually, I’ll put the video up rather than the meme.

the one thing worse than political correctness, is people constantly ■■■■■■■■ and moaning about political correctness.

9 Likes

What about the people who ■■■■■ about the people who ■■■■■ about political correctness?

1 Like

obvious response is obvious.

The obvious response to the obvious… Nah, I cant keep doing this.

Rugby Union just has Ruck, Second Rower, Five Eighth, etc. Footy should just change the positions to Ruck, Back etc like someone already suggested. No big deal.

We already have designated position names that are non-gender related.

People here are more referring to the generalised terms used, not so much the specific positions.

Actually, most were memeing, if you want to get frazzled about it.

1 Like

Defenders, forwards, mids

phew…

1 Like

‘Woman’ should should be changed to ‘Wo’
That’s a wo, over there, Jimmy

‘Man’ should be changed to something like…‘nowo’
“Hey, nowo! Wassup?”

Or, we could name things after specific genetilia.
The AFLV, for example. Vaginaruck.
That may be a problem for those that identify differently, I guess.
WannaVaginaRuck? Hmmm. Don’t think so.

Come to think of it, ‘ball’ is a little offensive. That should be called ‘rownishting’.

"Bomber’s vaginaruck with the rownishting now, snaps to wingpenis who baulks, lays off a ‘please go away’ to that genderless player’s face, makes a visually impaired turn, punts the rownishting towards the scoring sticks and it sails right over the the goal-decider’s head! Nowo, if we had scores, Bombers would be mutually-consentingly dominating at the moment! Listen to crowd cheering loudly! Otherwise, watch the cheering on closed caption! Or reach to your seat for the clappy-braille-bumps!

1 Like

You are correct in recognising ‘goal posts’ as an unnecessarily results driven paradigm that denies equally valid but under-represented abilities and perspectives.
However, your suggested replacement of ‘scoring sticks’ is far worse.
To these implements, already phallic in nature, a micro-aggression against all who identify as non-male, and a fascist tool of the patriarchy, with your ‘scoring’, o.m.deityofyourchoiceorchoosenottochoose, ‘sticks’, I literally cannot even, although clearly I will continue to even as follows, you have added further damage to all survivors of violent male behaviour and an implied acceptance of the dominant rape culture.

8 Likes

I see your…I mean…this human understands the imperfection of its action and extends remorseful attitude to your person.

2 Likes

How dare you assume my species!
I happen to be otherkin, you monster!

1 Like

I always suspected as much

1 Like

monster?