Political Correctness

Ah, you stuffed the line up.

That’s the one! Haha

The one and only Whispering Death.

1 Like

Try again…

1 Like

I’m actually struggling to work out how Somo can’t see what he said was out of line. Usually that sort of vernacular is said knowing it’s going to cause outrage

Just someone with a different viewpoint. So I’d say from how he sees things it’s not out of line at all. For the majority it is, but for him no.

2 Likes

anything anyone says can cause outrage and offence in the new world order of today, I guess that’s the whole point thought.
because when you’re “offended” it gives you the right to act like a ■■■■, but still remain morally superior, because you’re fighting for good.

1 Like

I don’t get offended when people say stupid ■■■■. I think, ■■■■, that was some stupid ■■■■…

6 Likes

whoops, was the figurative you I meant, not you specifically FWIW.

1 Like

I think if you listen to what Michael Holding said in that interview, and the first thing that comes to mind is ‘how to be an insufferable pansy’, then you seriously lack empathy and intelligence.

3 Likes

Fark, people throw some pretty embarrassing tantrums in this thread.

4 Likes

i did like the irony of one poster claiming they don’t give a ■■■■ about someone, then spends a couple hours abusing and reply to that person telling them how much of essentially a ■■■■ they are.

if you don’t care, yo don’t spend so much time trying to prove it to others.

2 Likes

“Oh the PC crowd are such a bunch of whiners, toughen up”

:joy:

Exactly.

I applaud you for this, Benfti. See something you disagree with? That’s fine. Wanna call somebody out on something? Still fine. Want to internally think lowly of them? Yep, still perfectly fine. Hurl obscenities their way despite claiming a position of moral high ground and tolerance? Yeah, nah.

Narrator voice: he can.

1 Like

what a morning read hahahahaha

8 Likes

He said your writings were stupid, not you.

But keep digging…

I can see it. I was fully aware it may have offended some delicate types. It doesn’t bother me though. If such words send somebody into a tizzy it’s them with the problem, not me. I mean, something things are universally unacceptable in today’s society. But what I said? Not really a big deal. Admittedly, it’s open to interpretation.

Where did I say he was calling me stupid?