Political Correctness

3 Likes

I feel like PETA got infiltrated by a bunch of anti-PETA trolls sometime in the 80s, and they havenā€™t noticed yet.

3 Likes

Jordan Peterson is great. Heā€™s definitely not sexist/racist/far right or any of that bad stuff. Very interesting dude. Always taken out of context though so thereā€™s a lot of bad misinformation around the internet about him.

1 Like

JP is a legend

2 Likes

In my experience kids know when their parents are being Luddite ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  long before mum and dad have that realisation

To that end I hope all the science deniers hand back their mobiles, donā€™t get vaxinated, stop taking perscription medicines, donā€™t use computers, go back to a melways, donā€™t refidgerate their food, donā€™t use air travel, and die in their 40ā€™s, because ā– ā– ā– ā–  scienceā€¦ itā€™s all bullshit

2 Likes

This what PETA do. Throw something stupid out there (like when they suggested Hunters and Collectors should change their name or a town in England called wool to Vegan Wool), the media go nuts and they get free publicity.

Best to ignore them and they may go away

1 Like

I like how youā€™ve given them a Melways. Like there was no science involved. Very kind of you.

Iā€™m a people person

1 Like

In defence of that image, ā– ā– ā– ā–  like this happens when we suddenly canā€™t sing baa baa black sheep and canā€™t give people a title in case they get offended.

PETA are stupid, as are many many others

Nah heā€™s a charlatan

Iā€™m sure Karl Popper would delight in a psychologist criticising Marxist analysis.

Not soon enough.

2 Likes

No heā€™s not mate. But heā€™s definitely not everyones cup of tea.

Your opinion. Iā€™ve gone and seen him speak live, when heā€™s talking about certain topics heā€™s pretty insightful but on certain topics heā€™s deliberately obtuse and obfuscating.

To my three youngā€™s sons, and daughter, good luck growing up with the new wave of nonsense.

Watched the first two minutes where the guy establishes that he as an agenda and tells people ā€˜itā€™s just a bit of fun.ā€™
Iā€™m with the people avoided him.
Why do you seek out this sort of bile?
There really is so much more to life.

2 Likes

No selective editing going on there at all.

Nope.

Confirmation of non critical thinking?