Political Correctness

Not with you there, sorry.

I was asking it as a question, forgot the question mark

:slight_smile:
Still not quite with you.

that’s not you?

Nope.
Not even a particularly good likeness.

You just wanted me to post another selfie, right?

Edit: Oh, you meant metaphorically?
Well, yes. Metaphorically yes.
But I got to post a selfie, so we’re all winners here.

5 Likes

100 internet’s for you sir

what are people’s views on the following?

Waste of time & pixels?? :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve found that white people have names like Lenny, while black people have names like Carl.

7 Likes

I’m not Black like Barry White, … no I’m White like Frank Black is, …

4 Likes

Is there a companion price on why the right hates brown people?

3 Likes

I’ve also found that all right people generalise too much, without exception.

3 Likes

And left people don’t generalise enough?

Viva Le difference!

Don’t think this chick agrees with you.

The right wing use way too many caps.
I love that you saw that title and not only watched it but thought others would want to as well.

1 Like

Not only watched it. Enjoyed the absolute ■■■■ out of it, as did my wife and thousands of other women. Not concerned with what the wanker lynch mob think champ.

I think anyone who thinks either side of that debate is right is stuck in the duality of their own simplicity.

Any person who thinks there is any extended message that is in anyway relevant to any other human who can think what ever the hell they want to justify their existence. But it’s just that, theirs. I’ve got a wife who is underpaid compared to her male colleges, despite having a masters and a PhD, I’ve got a sister with two kids who gets given ■■■■ because she can only manage to work part time, and a sister who didn’t have kids and gets grief because of the fact. The only reason why any of them have to deal with any societal pressures because of their life choices is because ■■■■■■■ feel the need to weigh in.

Who gives a ■■■■ what a woman chooses to do with their life, have a career, be a mum, smoke crack. Who gives a ■■■■, as long as it’s not ■■■■■■■ up anyone else’s ■■■■. It’s only pretentious fuckholes who think their position is in any way superior to anyone else’s.

So your a feminist, fine, but shut the ■■■■ up
So your an anti-feminist, fine, but shut the ■■■■ up
I know vegans definitely need to shut the ■■■■ up
Identity as being right, fine, but shut the ■■■■ up.
Identity as being left, fine, but shut the ■■■■ up.

Because as soon as anyone try’s to weigh in on any of that they are really just ■■■■■■■■ on people who are trying to their best they can in a world over populated with dickheads

As far as I’m concerned, those who choose to be out spoken about any any of this, especially anyone who doesn’t subscribe to a particular world view that justifies their ■■■■■■ existence, and in particular those who think they have discovered some secret enlightenment in to “what’s really goin on” are morons who actually struggle to see the reality past their own ■■■■.

As for playing policital correctness, if you think there is not enough, your a ■■■■■■■■, if you think it’s gone to far, your a ■■■■■■■■.

Stop worrying about what other people think. especially if you don’t agree with it.

In the words of the great sage Roy, from the IT crowd

“People, what a bunch of bastards”

As for that video, and any video on one side of a particular debate why would anyone watch any of that??

I tell you why, because they want to confirm their own bias, because deep down, they know they really have no idea what the ■■■■ is going on, only that they are angry and uncomfortable that their world doesn’t stack up to what they thought it would be. Any professional woman who looks down at a stay at home mum needs to deal with the regret they probably wished they’d spent more time with their children’s just as any mum that looks down on a professional woman needs to deal with their regret that they probably wished they’d done more for themselves

I tell you what you need to worry about, we live in a country run by self serving arseholes, in a world that’s burning, while people are starving. Everything else is just the projection of people’s insurcurities. Trumps a ■■■■, Scomo is nutjob Shorton is pissweak, Islam is a religion, nazis are ■■■■■■■■, the world is grey, I probably just got banned. Deal with it.

Sorry if I upset anyone, but this is all bullshit.

13 Likes

Don’t think she knows what century it is either.

Seems like she really wants to live in the 1950’s doesn’t she?

Seen too many Doris Day movies as a kid I think, she looks like she just fell out of one.

Takes all types I s’pose,

Well of course you enjoyed it, you posted it.
I think you are a little bit bothered about…what was it?..ah, wanker lynch mobs (I’ll let you know if I see one!) or you wouldn’t be so evangelical about it.

I used to laugh at people who believe in astrology thinking there are only 12 types of people, until I saw people who believe there are only two.

And what the Fark are you doing about it

1 Like