Political Correctness

It just means you’ve been taxed for being really bad at math.

4 Likes

You might get to skip over the Bourgeoisie scum stage!

1 Like

You, reboot, frog dogs brother, Dave Richardson,koala and someone else I can’t remember are people who I know what they look like. It’s like royal family of blitz.

I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

We’re all just terribly vain.
Especially reboot.

3 Likes

Yep.

2 Likes

I have been out of here for over 500 posts, but just saw this example of sheer political correctness:

In an article about a gang who carried out an unprovoked attack on people in a street in St Kilda, they were described as being of “African-Australian appearance”.

1 Like

So they weren’t of Irish, English, Italian, Greek - American - Mediterranean - Asian - Inuit appearance?
phweh!
I was worried for a minute, surrounded by all these crinimals

2 Likes

If it was not politically incorrect, then I would say your post is just full of ■■■■■.

1 Like

You can say it.

What you’re talking about is prevalent in any authoritarian regime. It’s not necessarily fascist or communist or anything like that. Regarding your second paragraph, obviously any government change needs to decry the how the current community is in decline. How will they convince people to support them otherwise, by saying the current status quo is great??
People need to stop calling everything fascist (and on the other hand communist for that matter). It’s insulting to people who actually lived or even live under these ideologies today. Just because someone thinks we should have strict border control, does not make them a fascist. Just as people who believe in free uni or health care, aren’t communists.

2 Likes

I once got bashed and held at knife point by a group fitting this description in inner Melbourne. Maybe not the Inuit but they were all Australians that’s for sure. Didn’t make the news. Made me skeptical of generalisations though. One generalisation sticks however - desperate, futureless, damaged, morally and emotionally corrupt carnts will be carnts. If they happen to be black the fear gets broadcast.

3 Likes

Remember when you could say merry xmas?

1 Like

Don’t take the Christ out of Christmas with all your Xmas PC junk!

1 Like

1 Like

Thought I might go the xxxmas myself.

Sudanese but with hats with corks on them.

4 Likes

Haha!

Should be easy to identify at a lineup then.

Funnily enough, the girl in the video was a self proclaimed feminist writing ■■■■■■ wordpress blog think peices, before she realised she’d gain a better following on twitter by cosying up to pratts like Mark Latham and becoming a Red Pill Mens Rights sympathiser.

2 Likes

You’ll love twitter then.

Underrated post.