Political Correctness

Just say Merry Solstice, & Happy New Year.

I’ve been saying bah humbug, this time of year for the last 45 years.

The only thing that should be outlawed is Happy Christmas.

Its Merry Christmas you halfwit.

Merry holidays?

Anyway, isn’t Christmas Pagan?

Yup, It was.

The Romans just co opted the Christmas thing to the pagan festivals to bring them on board after they adopted Christianity. Same with Easter for their Equinox/beginning of spring rituals.

So, Merry Saturnalia everybody!!

Pfft, happy holidays boolsheet. The left can take their get-rid-of-Christainty agenda and fark right off. I am not Christian, nor do I really care for it but have we really reached a point where we can’t say Merry Christmas, for fear of offending those that don’t celebrate Christmas?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Pfft, happy holidays boolsheet. The left can take their get-rid-of-Christainty agenda and fark right off. I am not Christian, nor do I really care for it but have we really reached a point where we can't say Merry Christmas, for fear of offending those that don't celebrate Christmas?

FFS! You are not a christian but you have a strenuous objection to people not using the traditional christian term. It’s not the whole world, it’s a few people. I’d say it’s you with the problem. Well, either that or you really are a christian but for some reason lack the testicles to say so. Get a kitten and relax.

Pfft, happy holidays boolsheet. The left can take their get-rid-of-Christainty agenda and fark right off. I am not Christian, nor do I really care for it but have we really reached a point where we can't say Merry Christmas, for fear of offending those that don't celebrate Christmas?

FFS! You are not a christian but you have a strenuous objection to people not using the traditional christian term. It’s not the whole world, it’s a few people. I’d say it’s you with the problem. Well, either that or you really are a christian but for some reason lack the testicles to say so. Get a kitten and relax.

Nah, I’m not a Christian but a stickler for tradition. You’re right, it’s not the whole world but it’s the world that I live in, and I don’t agree with not saying Merry Christmas. As for the kitten, good news Reboot, I got two kittens a month ago - Henry and Tommy.

So, you’re saying that we can’t say ‘happy holidays’ any more for fear of offending people who think its outrageous that we cant say ‘merry Christmas’ any more for fear of offending non-Christians?

My head hurts.

Merry Christmas Blitz*.

(*If you don’t believe in it or don’t like the term, then this wasn’t to you)

Nah, I’m not a Christian but a stickler for tradition. You’re right, it’s not the whole world but it’s the world that I live in, and I don’t agree with not saying Merry Christmas. As for the kitten, good news Reboot, I got two kittens a month ago - Henry and Tommy.

Excellent. I have 1, unimaginatively called :“fluff”

Excellent. They’re good fluff to have around.

So, you're saying that we can't say 'happy holidays' any more for fear of offending people who think its outrageous that we cant say 'merry Christmas' any more for fear of offending non-Christians?

My head hurts.

No, no HM. I’m saying that the long-standing tradition is to say Merry Christmas, if you don’t celebrate it or say it then that’s no biggie but you are off the Christmas card list.

I had a wife called fluff once, well at least that is what I called her.

Hope your but of fluff is a lot nicer than mine was.

Merry holidays?

Merry holidays?

Don’t go dragging dennis into this!

Everyone’s had their big festival around the winter solstice…everyone.

What we should be doing is not demanding that we do say Merry Christmas, but that anyone who demands that we don’t say Merry Christmas should be footed right in the niagara falls.

Say what you like, as long as you mean it.
If you mean Happy Holidays then say it.
If you mean friggin’ Habari Gani?, then say it. I won’t understand what you’re talking about, but then that’s nothing new.
The ■■■■ do I care?
I’m just flattered that you’re wishing me well.

Merry holidays?

Yup, It was.

The Romans just co opted the Christmas thing to the pagan festivals to bring them on board after they adopted Christianity. Same with Easter for their Equinox/beginning of spring rituals.

So, Merry Saturnalia everybody!!

Saturnalia seems awesome. Lots of inebriation, singing naked in the streets and wanton acts of fornication.

Might give the raping and human sacrifice a miss, though…