Politics Thread

The answer is so simple sometimes…

What a nerd.

Signed, B Bishop.

Nice of Sarah Hanson-Young to share her homework with the world.

Quoted Post

Signed, B Bishop.

Bronwyn is 109 isnt she?

Quoted Post

9 yo kid nails it.

Yep - a nine year old has summed up leftwing ideology perfectly.

Then there is hope for our World JBomber!

Quoted Post

Most kids grow up & get wiser. :slight_smile:

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Most kids grow up & get wiser greedy & selfish. :slight_smile:

Edited for truthfullness.

What the serious fark?

Just heard a report that the $900 mullion bucks the Libs cut from assistance to the car industry, leading it to plan it’s complete retreat from the country, is going to be reinstated, causing a possible rethink,/delay in that withdrawal.

I think I woke up in reverso world today.

Quoted Post

What the serious fark?

Just heard a report that the $900 mullion bucks the Libs cut from assistance to the car industry, leading it to plan it’s complete retreat from the country, is going to be reinstated, causing a possible rethink,/delay in that withdrawal.

I think I woke up in reverso world today.

What makes it worse is that the car makers are still going to leave Aus with manufacturing so the money is being poured down the sink for no real return.

I think you will find that this was being blocked in the Senate and had no hope of being passed.

Ah, so it’s Federal Liberal policy, not ALP State policy.
Thanks DT, I was wondering.

Quoted Post

I think you will find that this was being blocked in the Senate and had no hope of being passed.

Hmm, I just heard that too. Good to know you watch ABC 24 DT… there may be hope for you yet.

But of course they’re making out it was going to happen anyway, & that’s not the reason.

Quoted Post

Ah, so it's Federal Liberal policy, not ALP State policy. Thanks DT, I was wondering.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

From what I understand - Coalition wanted to axe 900 million in funding but Labor and Greens have blocked it in the Senate.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Ah, so it's Federal Liberal policy, not ALP State policy. Thanks DT, I was wondering.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

From what I understand - Coalition wanted to axe 900 million in funding but Labor and Greens have blocked it in the Senate.

Thought it was clear.
Didn’t know whether it was FedLib or StateALP policy until you dismissed it as unimportant.

Quoted Post

Like the rest of Joes Budget…s …s…s…

Remember when Bono fronted the IRE parliament, lectured them on how to spend dere tax euros (hint not potatoes), only to have that blow up in his face cos his production company or whatever is based in a tax haven?

Nice one Tone, way to insult and degrade the original community of Australia. “Lifestyle choice” is not the words one should choose when discussing the cultural history of Indigenous Australia.