Politics

On good policy, I heard today about funding for animal shelters to care for pets of people fleeing domestic violence.

Farkin fantastic

Before I became involved in programs assisting people subject to domestic violence, I might have queried such funding.
. There are multiple reasons why women do not leave and some say it takes 10 goes . I have stopped judging them for not leaving and when they do leave, for going back.
In the program on the ABC tonight a woman explained that it was difficult to get into a refuge with pets. Her partner had killed one of her pets before . Some voluntary organisations now provide emergency refuges for pets in such cases and I think the Victorian Government is involved in the program . For traumatised women and children, that would be a comfort. As I understand it the program does not cost much and may even be cost- efficient on health grounds.

On good policy, I heard today about funding for animal shelters to care for pets of people fleeing domestic violence.

Farkin fantastic

Ah, nice to know you can criticise a government department, but, they may release your records...

Wait for the ā€œShe would have nothing to worry about if she has nothing to hideā€.

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  reprehensible.

Again, I have no problem with a government department correcting false claims against them.
If thatā€™s all theyā€™re doing.

ā€˜Canā€™t comment on individual casesā€™, unlessā€¦

https://bluemilk.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/is-this-what-happens-when-you-criticise-government/

ā€¦you go to the papes and youā€™re full of ā– ā– ā– ā– .
After reading that Iā€™m still no closer to having a problem with Centrelinkā€™s actions.

I think itā€™s a disgrace that they did it.

K.

I agree entirely. Theyā€™re not protecting their business or image. They are supposed to be there to help.

It must break all ethics/morals if not outright their privacy policy.

It also depletes trust with user base

Especially when they spent the entire time during the robo-billing scandal bleating ā€˜privacy policy prevents us from discussing individual casesā€™

Yeah, unless it suits you. Arseholes.

Ah, nice to know you can criticise a government department, but, they may release your records...

Wait for the ā€œShe would have nothing to worry about if she has nothing to hideā€.

Again, I have no problem with a government department correcting false claims against them.

https://bluemilk.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/is-this-what-happens-when-you-criticise-government/

After reading that Iā€™m still no closer to having a problem with Centrelinkā€™s actions.

K.

I agree entirely. Theyā€™re not protecting their business or image. They are supposed to be there to help.

It must break all ethics/morals if not outright their privacy policy.

It also depletes trust with user base

K.

So if Dutton becomes pm, does that mean we have to pretend to be New Zealanders again when we go overseas?

Iā€™m struggling to say iā€™m from Earth right now.

So if Dutton becomes pm, does that mean we have to pretend to be New Zealanders again when we go overseas?

Reporting that Kirralee Smith the anti- halal activist has settled the court case against her and apologised. Where to now Pauline, George etc?

Now George C has resigned as Nationals whip.

Newman has been forced into a corner. His constituents are fleeing to an even bigger wanker.

So the next step is

Newman has been forced into a corner. His constituents are fleeing to an even bigger wanker.

Given he has signaled his intention to cross the floor, his role as whip was untenable. Look for him to be a right royal pain in the butt for the government now.

Have a listen to Malcolm Roberts questions on Muslims at Senate Estimates now - Senate Legal Constitutional Affairs. Dept immigration and border protection is on.

Lots of questions about why Muslims are coming into the country?

http://www.aph.gov.au/News_and_Events/Watch_Parliament

Has he any ā€˜empericalā€™ evidence? The guy is a loon.

Heā€™d be worse than the one person at meetings who never seems to understand what the ā– ā– ā– ā–  is going on but is constantly interrupting to ask questions and make invalid points.

Senate Estimates could not come at a worse time for the government, Border force under the pump; McDonald had to shut down Brandis appearance in regard to his WA Bell group fix; today government role in AP salaries is being exposed.

Edit: Look, as far as Iā€™m concerned, if you choose to make your details public on a certain issue then you lose a lot of your rights to privacy regarding it.
If you havenā€™t given full disclosure on important parts of it, then you lose of all of them.
We have people going to the press saying they came in to the hospital with high blood pressure and were restrained and sedated. And there are journalists out there just stupid enough to print it.
Surely the hospital has the right to say in the same forum,
'Yes, thatā€™s true. But your high blood pressure was because you were drug affected and you were restrained and sedated because you threatened, ā€œto kill every ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  in the hospital.ā€
Again, I understand that the circumstances are different, but the principle is the same.

Have a listen to Malcolm Roberts questions on Muslims at Senate Estimates now - Senate Legal Constitutional Affairs. Dept immigration and border protection is on.

Even 'trip thinks he is a right wing loon. Too loony for the loonies.

Malcolm Roberts is off the chain loony.

Even 'trip thinks he is a right wing loon. Too loony for the loonies.