Politics

jesus h christ.

has anyone asked if the taxpayer is footing the bill for her campaign trips to WA?

She is an example of de-evolution.

4 Likes

Funny that.
Pretty much how I feel about One Nation supporters.

3 Likes

They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people.

1 Like

Who? One Nation supporters?

2 Likes

I’m more intrigued by Dutton wanting to be Der Führer of a department of homeland security.

He’s a deadset Rex Hunt. Although I know @bugman5 is a fan.

And they have infiltrated the Federal Parliament. Remember that time she asked Dastyari if he was really a Muslim? Wait till she finds out that Anne Aly is also one. Her problem is that she can’t pick a Muslim unless they wear a burqa and she wants to ban the burqa. Another contradiction.

3 Likes

Of Dutton or Rex?

Interesting poll out tomorrow

Will have major Spring Street ramifications

What’s with the cryptic sh*t?

Just post that tomorrow’s Reachtel poll has the vic Libs leading 54-46 in the 2PP. It was 49-51 two weeks ago.

I’m surprised the margin isn’t bigger, given the recent rorting scandals.

Classic.

Hmmm, … Reach Tel u say …?? Isn’t that the one that is always way out of line with ALL the others, & is always wrong … or have I got mixed up?

I’m pretty sure it’s the one, … I think I remember making a joke about their polls being a bit of a reach, etc.

I don’t think so. Maybe you’re thinking of Morgan’s text message polls that tend to be all over the place.

Mr Potato Head would have the shiniest jackboots in all of Canberra I’d say.

1 Like

WA blizters, who is going to win the state election?

The polls say Labor They need to pick up 10 seats to win. And some of those seats Labor are targeting have margins approaching 10%. My seat (Kingsley) is held by the Libs with a 14.5% margin so shouldn’t fall but if it can be shaved down to say 5% it will be in play next time around. Interested in seeing what will happen to the PHON vote. She was polling at around 15% early in the campaign but has fallen as she puts one foot in her mouth after the other. Where those votes go could be decisive.

1 Like

Many Lib voters pisst at the ON pref deal, … & many many ON nuffies turned off by the same deal. They may have actually sealed heir own fates with that shiftiness.

Well, the Libs have squandered the richest mining boom in history, while running up a record deficit, wasting many billions building absolute crap that everyone hated.
(Just for example:

1. destroying a heritage area and park so their rich mates could put up blocks of flats, but due to the decline in the aforementioned mining boom,their great mates have not gone ahead with these grand plans nor with their investments, funnily enough;
  2. destroying wetlands and one of the few remaining local biodiversity areas for a highway allegedly to let trucks access the port, but 35% of trucks would be banned from using it;
  3. building a stadium that no-one wanted, but would channel people to Packer’s money-bin).

So what do you think will happen?

Any other state in Australia would put them out on their collective arses.

But if WA people vote as stupidly as they drive, the Libs will get back in easy.

3 Likes

All I know is the guy who runs my office in Perth has never voted anything but Liberal in his life and he says he will vote Labor. Barnett must have done very, very bad.

See post above.