Politics

Or you could just join Blitz.

I stood next to a Victorian Premier once, when he announced a similar bullshite statement about a plan to relieve traffic issues in our Town. I admire the SA Premier as he stayed cool and calm and gave a great reply. I just called Ted an arrogant **** (very bad word ) because I was a bit tired and emotional; none of his cabinet could disagree.

Hey, we’ve got an idea for snowy hydro

■■■■ on your idea and all your other farking ideas you ■■■■■■■!

How’s the smirky bloke in the background.

I’m 100% certain no one here cares about my local ongoing politics but the group that is bringing Pauline to town just sent out an email defending its position in a forum-post-like rebuttal of the local paper. Cringe.

2 Likes

Time to resign.

You keep classy company their Rolo.

1 Like

Why do pollies do that? It irritates the ■■■■ out of me.

Really hope one day someone does a Bob Dwyer while some useless pollie waffles on about infrastructure.

Pollie waffles

1 Like

Pollies want a cracker?

Think I should get off her first.

Pollie waffles in the pool.

Scary stuff! Cue the Jaws music.

1 Like

Bondi cigars, more sharks in the sea

Mascot’s Turd Runway

this was a fair whack, but when you watch the whole interview, they were both giving each other a fair clip.

great to see we are gonna wait 7 years before we even get to see if the snowy thing is even workable

Yeah. On closer inspection it’s just lip service to the electorate to give the impression something is going to be done and doesn’t step on the toes of the energy multinationals. 7 years? We’ve got 18 months before ■■■■ starts really going pear shaped.

Feasability study will take 12 months plus, … won’t even know if it’s viable until then.

Malcolm trying to look PM ish, but it’s a complete furphy that will likely never be, … thereby not upsetting his hard right string pullers.

1 Like

So Dutton not happy with Joyce for using company funds for political reasons. I’ll await him to return all donations to any party from businesses then.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for him to have a crack at Gina.

I have been known to have a crack at any female, but even I after a belly full of beer would never have a crack at Gina

1 Like