Politics

So Mark Latham (yes that one) has joined the Liberal Democrats.

Which, considering his ability to lead political parties to oblivion, is fantastic.

3 Likes
1 Like

One could argue only racists see racism in this ad.

And Benfti, show a snap of your Greens Team, hardly a picture of racial diversity. But as I said only us racists care.

1 Like

Seems to also be some requirement that all male Greens have to wear black framed glasses.

Trip as incisive as ever.

4 Likes

Cool story bro.

Must be difficult using google images to prove a point

It wasn’t really considering the volume I had to choose from.

I do find it ironic though that The Greens think of themselves as diverse, edgy and inclusive yet it’s hard to think of another group where everyone looks the same, thinks the same, live in nearby postcodes and all went to the same type of schools.

Just so your aware, that’s not the labor party bill is standing with in that add.

Sinister level of male glasses wearers? Probably not a big leap from renewable energy conspiracy to that.

1 Like

Yep it was probably a bunch of Actors.

Pretty much like the Greens.

1 Like

3 Likes

Hi Trip

You will need to explain who he is although he does have the de riguer black framed glasses all happening…

Quite a thing was made of it in my boy’s prep class, with multiple activities and events around it on 23rd and 24th. Then they were all invited to the dawn service on the 25th and encouraged to wear school uniform if attending (his Mum took him there). He’s a smart boy, but I doubt that he’s mature enough to really understand it. I was at pains to make sure that he knew it is not meant to be a celebration, but I think he saw it largely as a social event. Perhaps this aspect of it is part of what attracts older kids and younger adults also. I don’t know, but I wasn’t thrilled with the school’s heavy promotion of it.

Not somebody whose existence you would acknowledge.

No, I don’t need to explain at all. Point made. Oh, and do these glasses qualify?

1 Like

How the f**k is the point made?
I don’t even know who he is and I doubt most other people do as well.

Point made.

1 Like

Well done on exposing yourself after claiming to know so much about them as a group then.

1 Like