Politics

St Kilda

Wore #15 from memory.

Probably the right club for Jewish players of that era.

1 Like

Take your point, but is disclosure of documents really a case of bias?
It’s not like he said. ‘hand over everything’ either.

St Kilda was it; Should have known that.

Jordo stood for Labor preselection out here many years ago., he got beaten by Brendan O’Connor.

Of course he would have no bias, now he is an esteemed Judge.

Politicians and those with political affiliations get appointed to the Bench all the time ( Barwick, Murphy Spigelman etc).
Brandis might be hanging out for the next HC vacancy.

You must be kidding…the HC?! For him?

Cash and Shorten getting ousted would make my 2018.

2 Likes

Just browsing through this thread for something to do and I find I must comment on your s. How is it that you are able to tell other people what they themselves think?
Get a grip. You and Dutton could be twins.

Senator Hinch hard at work

1 Like

it’s a poxy thing to do, we wouldn’t accept a 10 year old kid doing it to a classmate - why on earth would it be OK for a 70 year old politician to do it?

1 Like

Google must be chillin’.

There are times where I wish prosecution could use thumb screws as an interrogation method to certain witnesses on the stand.

Mike Seccombe goes to town on Howard

2 Likes

Depressing read to be honest.

For some reason, the link doesn’t work for me but as per us politics thread, it’s amazing how difficult overturning a policy becomes after implementation.

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t know all those policies were under Howard’s watch. He was a bum.

John Hewson still salty as.

1 Like

Howard - a war criminal, who wasted the wealth of the mining boom on unnecessary hand-outs to the middle classes to buy re-election.

Was the worst ever Australian PM until Rudd, Gillard, Abbot and Turnbull.

Australian politics is in a frantic race to the lowest, most incompetent common denominator.

Gillard was better than Howard.

2 Likes

Every PM post Howard has been Abbotted.

3 Likes

Brought to you by the same faction who brought you Howard. He sure Howarded plenty of potential PMs. Only one I’m relieved about is Latham.