Politics

“African Youth Crime Gangs are out of control in Melbourne. People are being slaughtered. And then eaten alive, after they’ve been slaughtered. And then re-animated and slaughtered again. It’s that bad.

Only the bravest journalists from the Herald Sun and The Age are venturing out into the carnage to bring you ‘the exclusives’ and promote a civil public debate… about Vicious African Youth Crime Gangs. Which are out of control. And killing white Melburnians. Everywhere. All the time.”

1 Like

Well, cannibals aren’t vegetarian…or even vegan…so most of those don’t apply.

1 Like

Wonder if they’ve been asked, “Do you want fries with that human?”

Go on Dutton, just say the n-word. We all know you’re going to at some point.

1 Like

4 Likes

As it stands, your post suggests that all South Sudanese are scum. Is this your view and if so, how is a blatantly racist comment like that allowed to appear on here?

3 Likes

Remember a couple of years ago when the Australian public protested the Australian Governments stance on keeping children and pregnant women in detention centres?

If Dutton thinks there is an issue with newly arrive young people, it can be placed squarely on the incompetence of His Govenrment who have allowed Children to spend the majority of their lives in unsafe detention prisons. With no welfare or education programs, and high risk of exposure to violence and sexual assault.

Then he has audacity to expect children and Young people to transition into a community they don’t understand, with minimal settlement welfare programs.

Have a look in your own back yard, dutton you clown.

7 Likes

It’s odd that the running has been made by Federal Coalition members. Are Matthew Guy et al on holidays, or do they not want to wear the backlash?
Unemployment for Sudanese arrivals ( most of them accepted under the refugee program, not boat people) is around 25%, including those with qualifications.
According to some reports, the ages of the so-called gang ranges from 10 to 20 years, putting most of them as Australian born or coming at a very early age from UNHCR camps in Kenya.
And, next time there is robbery , carjacking and home invasion, by white youth gangs, what will be the explanation?
This goes back to that oaf Kevin Andrews earlier saying we should not let in Dinkas as they would never fit in.

I think he is very aware that these sort of fear mongering tactics don’t work in Melbourne, and will backlash.

Dutton is too stupid to realise that Melbourne is more conscious to social issues, than other backward capital cities.

3 Likes

Melburians are avoiding restaurants and other public areas out of fear of bumping into Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton.

Jenny Sutcliff from Altona said she was terrified of the prospect of seeing a man with a potato for a head. “At the very least it would spoil your dinner,” she said.

Rick McManis from Coburg said his first priority was to protect his family. “It’s like being confronted by a talking lamp post. It’s frightening for young children,” he said.

Victorian Police urged families to stay at home.

http://www.theshovel.com.au/2018/01/04/victorians-too-scared-to-leave-home-in-case-they-see-peter-dutton/

8 Likes

Nah, Dutton knows what he’s doing.

He’s given up on winning the next election. But he knows that Turnbull would sell his own mother to the Skin-Eating Slime Monsters of the Sewer Dimension to stay as PM. So he pulls out the OH NO SCARY BLACK PEOPLE card, and tells Turnbull it’s all about winning the election (that’s how Howard used to win elections, he’ll have said - just look at the Tampa)

What it’s really about is ensuring that the moderate libs (those few that are left) from Melbourne etc get turfed out at the next election by Melbournians who actually know their town and are ■■■■■■ off at Dutton’s bullshit, while hopefully convincing the One Nation supporters up in Qld that Dutton is on their wavelength and can save them from the aforementioned OH NO SCARY BLACK PEOPLE.

Desired end result - a more conservative parliamentary Lib party will be in opposition after next election. Turnbull’s leadership won’t survive the likely election loss, and Dutts will fancy his leadership chances…

He only just won his seat last election, from memory, the result was still in doubt three days after the last vote was cast. He’s toxic, surely the Libs wouldn’t be that stupid,

True. Get Up is running a targeted Get Dutton out campaign too.

I would think he;s unlikely to survive.

He’s reading from the Tories playbook.

1 Like

Surely Dutton only comes out at night, being a vampire and all.

Not sure if this is landing exactly the way the Liberals want it to:

3 Likes

Lol guy blocking anyone who tweets lobster at him.

Victorians a spoilt for choice with twats this coming election.

Matthew “The Lobster”* Guy, … Cocksmack of the highest order.

I’m getting the feeling he was intending to base his whole campaign on “Law & Order” ,…(unusual for the Squiberals I know, right… :roll_eyes: ), and then along came the actual figures and blew that to smithereens, so since then, he’s desperately trying to override them with this rampant Dog Whistling bullshit.

… * Lobster - Meat in the arsse, / Shitt in the head.

For the LOLz, I hope Labor have been playing the loooooong game with Guy, and will let rip with something new re: planning corruption come the election.

It seems unlikely any party could have that much patience/discipline, but as I said: for the LOLz.

1 Like

I’d love to believe it too, but I don’t.

Planning corruption and being in the pocket of property developers are the main thing that both major parties have in common at state level. This isn’t an issue that the Vic ALP will want to be making too much noise about.

4 Likes