Politics

The first one was much younger and maybe not consensual, allegedly. Allegedly the product of this joining was eliminated.

Allegedly one of Barnaby’s daughter was telling anyone in Tamworth who wanted to listen all about it, allegedly!

Some Pollies put their snout in the trough, and Barnaby puts in elsewhere.

I’m comfortably satisfied

5 Likes

So was he.

1 Like

Haha pay that.

Remember when people were losing it over Gillard not being married?

6 Likes

Barnaby Joyce

3 Likes

Blergh. I wonder if old Barnacle has a thing for Sting?
Certainly has a thing for ‘irrigating the desert’. 5 kids in this day and age? I’m sure they’ll all be great contributors.

Susan Lamb. Crikey what a deadweight.

If you want privacy, present your story in court.

Typical Labor stunt.

what bullshit…“oh i wish i didn’t need to share this to the public in parliament”…Susan. You DO NOT HAVE TOO, just go to the HIGH COURT and present it there.

Politicians have absolutely no shame.

2 Likes

Lamb was channelling Fiona Nash

1 Like

"We know that the best protection for those girls is that they get themselves into a secure relationship with a loving husband, and I want that to happen for them.

“I don’t want any legislator to take that right away from me.”

• Barnaby Joyce (SMH Aug 16, 2011, at an anti-SSM rally.)

“I want to stand with the current definition of marriage. I think it has been trialled by time, by thousands of years across multiple cultures, across multiple faiths,” he said.

Pressed on the reaction of Australia’s Asian neighbours to the possible legalisation of same sex marriage, Mr Joyce warned that it would lead to negative judgments being made.

“When we go there, there are judgments whether you like it or not that are made about us. There they see in how we negotiate with them whether they see us as decadent. People would say that’s outrageous,” he said.

• Barnaby Joyce, ( SMH July 5, 2015. Concerned about what Australia’s Asian neighbours might think if SSM was legalised.)
1 Like

oh bullshit is a bipartisan hobby.

deadset tears and all from this woman.

Not bullshit at all.

She is telling the truth, and in the appropriate place, the Senate.

GAGF

really… she can tell it to the high court if its a private matter.

she used her upbringing for political points.

I didnt need to know and I doubt you did either. It is a matter for the high court. not the senate.

1 Like
12 Likes

Standard Labor/Green tactic.
When cornered, play the victim card.

How’s Robert Doyle going these days, trip?

8 Likes

Have to agree with Vanders on this one.

Even if she had no contact with the mum, surely she (or her Party acting on her behalf) could get access to copies of wedding certificate. The article even says their policy: “the Registrar-General considers such requests on a case-by-case basis”. Surely such an important request would not have been denied. And if it had, she would have said so.

We have open justice in Australia. This means that unless there are exceptional circumstances the information would be available to the public regardless of whether it was tabled in Parliament or filed at the High Court.

Standard Trip tactic, cherry pick a weak quote, say nothing

3 Likes

It’s funny (pathetic) how the media are running with the Barnaby story now. It’s either a story, or it isn’t.