Politics

Nazi Dutton is actually the one Lib that would be sure to have an approval rating even lower than Blinky.

And by a fair clip I’d wager.

1 Like

I’m disappointed with Turnbull, but I have a genuine, visceral hatred of Dutton, Abbott, Andrews (Kevin) et al.

7 Likes

Would you feel slightly better with the sneering mug of Erica Betz?

1 Like

He is one of the ‘et al’ as are Christensen, Bernardi, Barnaby J, Canavan.

There are plenty of other als including some of the Labor lot.

Hey AN, that is offensive to lump any Labor person with that lot, even Kim Carr !

I’d probably throw anyone who has signed on to this “Monash Forum” into the “et al” too.

And Peta Credlin.

Now there is a harridan we haven’t seen the likes of since Sophie Mirabella.

But not Kevin Rudd.

Hey Bomber fans, fancy Abetz?

Yeah, nah.

5 Likes

While KRudd is driven by self-interest and has photos of himself in his wallet, he did sincerely try to do the best for all Australians. You can question his Leadership, but he has no place in a group with Abbott, Dutton et al.

And by the way, Kev is not a crazy NutJob like Latham.

3 Likes

kevin 07 is the greatest slogan of the last 30 years.

1 Like

Dutton as NLP leader would hilarious, if I wasnt afraid of the Australian public actually voting this white-supremist into power.

It is frightening tbh.

1 Like

Di Natale has a lot on his plate. Sarah Hanson Young being challenged for her spot on the SA Senate ticket; former DI Natale staffer wins court case against NSW Greens for blocking her preselection; Darebin Green rebels survive challenge to expulsion.

Not going with Kevin 11 was a huge missed opportunity.

Not going with Kevin 09 was a far worse one.

4 Likes

Robert Simms would be a more than adequate alternative to SHY.

Important to note though that this is normal SA Greens preselection process.

1 Like

“Don’t take the risk” was a Libs’ slogan in ‘04. With the benefit of hindsight, this was a very accurate one. It’s crazy to imagine that the alternative to Howard could have been a whole lot worse.

@dingus Kevin ‘11 would have been magnificent.

1 Like

Seriousley if we had of kept a carbon tax our energy problems would not be where they are today.

3 Likes

Budget Deficit would have been fixed long ago too.

2 Likes

Seriously, I failed English in grade 3

2 Likes