Poll Hurley/Carlisle Forward or Back

SWINGMEN!!!

The way Max Crow and Terry Daniher played in the same team was fantastic and both could change the game.

play them both swap them according to needs or a change in dynamic 

1. Move Carlisle and Daniher onto the wings.

2. Isolate Dell at full forward.

3. ???

4. PROFIT. 

SWINGMEN!!!

The way Max Crow and Terry Daniher played in the same team was fantastic and both could change the game.
play them both swap them according to needs or a change in dynamic
That's what I loved Hird doing last year. We won a couple of games from doing this.

I think Pears would make a great FF.

3. ???
4. PROFIT.

There ya go, the bloke that watches all the VFL games wants Dell one out in the the forward 50.
Get him in.

I think Pears would make a great FF.

Moves like Buddy

3. ???
4. PROFIT.

There ya go, the bloke that watches all the VFL games wants Dell one out in the the forward 50.
Get him in.

Just give peeto some time to let the shock wear off.

Hurley and was an impressive developing forward. He was hampered by constant injury. I love him forward. He’s been healthy all year.

I can’t see how it works with them both back. I assume this is where the fletcher forward joke comes from.

If hurley can stay fit and playout the season forward, do it. Drop ambrose, and play hurley third tall meaning one of hurley or daniher is leading into space or belly or ryder is one on one deep forward.

If there is genuine risk of playing forward injuring hurley, keep him back. He’s an aggressive defender with good offensive footskills. Carlisle will need to work hard and develop a physical presence coz thats all he qds in a forwardline that already contains the height and marking ability of bellchambers, joe d and ryder. And the running tall if ambrose.

Just wait til we play Sydney.....then they'll all play back!

3. ???
4. PROFIT.

3. DVU take many intercept mark.

haha this is funny. more people saying play Hurley forward than back. Last year, people were screaming on here to have him play back.... I'm confused.

haha this is funny. more people saying play Hurley forward than back. Last year, people were screaming on here to have him play back.... I'm confused.

I'll put up my hand and say that I was one of them. After watching his attempts at being a forward, Carlisle just looks a natural defender 

To be a swing man one has to be at least reasonable at both ends. Carlisle is a rubbish forward

Have always been in the Hurley forward, Carlisle back camp. So I am one who wasn’t calling for the swap.

Forward or Back of the trade queue?

Let Carlisle run out the year in the forward line. Let’s see this experiment through.

To be a swing man one has to be at least reasonable at both ends. Carlisle is a rubbish forward

He may be rubbish when starting there but if he swings forward and does this

dNF8Sta.gif

Who farking cares.

Let Carlisle run out the year in the forward line. Let's see this experiment through.

college05.gif

Anyone would have looked a decent player against Richmond.

Move the ball through the middle and both Hurley and Carlisle will do well up forward.

Anyone would have looked a decent player against Richmond.

Move the ball through the middle and both Hurley and Carlisle will do well up forward.