POLL - Round 8, 2019, what will we be?

Last year we were 2-6 after round 8. So where will be this season?
Games are:

1. GWS Showgrounds
  2. St Kilda Marvel
  3. Melbourne MCG
  4. Brisbane MCG
  5. North Melbourne Marvel
  6. Collingwood MCG
  7. Geelong MCG
  8. Sydney SCG
  • 0-8
  • 1-7
  • 2-6
  • 3-5
  • 4-4
  • 5-3
  • 6-2
  • 7-1
  • 8-0

0 voters

This should be a poll

Lid is on

Shut up, Bomb.

That’s not one of the options.

3 Likes

8 draws

I’ve gone 2-6 but with a bit of luck it could be better.

Which games do you think they can win?

We should beat St Kilda, Brisbane and North, but will probably drop one and win another.
Probably Sydney.

2 Likes

Likewise

I need to review our supplements program before responding.

4-4

Wins: GWS, Collingwood, Melbourne, Geelong
Losses: StK, Brisbane, North, Sydney

12 Likes

Saints and North. Lions will be the big improver and think that is a 50/50 at best.

1 Like

Exactly how I saw it.

Interesting.

North will be a challenge but St Kilda should be doable. GWS away early is a bonus. Reckon they can get over them up there. They should beat Brisbane at home despite Brisbane’s promising JLT form and they should be able to break their SCG losing streak if Sydney’s home form of 2018 continues into 2019. I sense Melbourne is the only side in the 1st 8x rounds that they can’t beat but everything will need to go right for the Geelong + Collingwood results to go their way.

I reckon 4-4 (Win: GWS, St Kilda, Brisbane, Sydney)

I’ll be optimistic.

3-5

3 Likes

7-1 with the loss to Tin Rattlers.

7-1 we will lose narrowly to the swans after they water the ground at the scg and we fumble the pill and they turn it into a stoppage fest. And they will probably corky Saad.
And swans will get a dream run from the umpires and @Diggers will love it.

3 Likes

4-4 so we can all still be glooming and clapping along in harmony.

11 Likes

Sydney don’t need to water to the ground to beat Essendon although I will pass the idea on to the SCG ground’s keep for future reference. Corking Saad should be policy for any team that wants to defeat Essendon. If Sydney win I will indeed be pleased. They need as many home wins as possible to be a chance for finals.