POLL - Round 8, 2019, what will we be?

It’s probably confirmation bias, but I often think the players attitudes have similar ups and downs to this forum.

As such, it wouldn’t surprise me if they thought that the JLT was “just the JLT” in the same way that we did. Thus thinking they could just flick a switch and everything would be alright.

It may indeed be that it was the kick in the ■■■■ that was required.

It may also be that there are deeper issues, and everything is farked.

that’s two options out.

If we get to 4-4 it’ll be a massive turn around. Even 3-5 is going to take some doing.
As for 0-8… it’s a real possibility.

0-8

so much for your ■■■■■ and giggles

2 Likes

We can still beat Brisbane, North and Sydney.

Do they have esports teams???

5 Likes

I went for 2-6 and I’m beginning to think it was brazen optimism

3 Likes

Now we know what the b stands for in andrewb.

1 Like

Sure. We could also have beaten St Kilda.

Seriously though, we could be 0-8. Maybe (hopefully) not, but we could. How the frig did this happen?

1 Like

Old Essendon arrogance. Not even once.

I find your constant negativity disturbing.

Negative? Yeah maybe wimm, or maybe just looking at things without the addition of hope to the equation. I clarified last week that I’m an unhappy clapper. Actually, at the moment I’m more of a sad clapper. Just disappointed for the club we have started this way. But as sport (and life) continually shows us, there is always hope that circumstances can change for the better.

I was…you know…being ironic.

are you doing it again?

and 0-8 is off the cards

1 Like

2-6

and now 1-7 is out

3 Likes

So two slow teams to go (put them to the sword, like last year), a decent contest vs Collingwood, and who knows how awful the ground-wetting and AwFuL umpiring will be in Sydney.

If there’s a draw your cute poll is ruined. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah, it’s so much easier to criticise and tear down, then it is to build something great.

You stick with it Doe.

2 Likes