Poor Behaviour from St Kilda Player Jake Carlisle

Thought we may be a little above schadenfreude after the past years.
have you not read the carlton thread or taunts ? how about port and Ryder ? all the past few years have taught us, is that we like anyone in our position will cry about the injustice of everything when it happens to us, then quickly light a torch and follow the mob when it's someone else. It's human nature.

That being said ■■■■ the ■■■■. above anything else I have little sympathy for anyone who slags off our club, let alone someone who was supposedly playing for us and getting paid by us. having made up his mind to go is no excuse for it.

So honestly after the ■■■■ we have had to put up with, combined with the above action of said person, ■■■■ him he’s no longer apart of essendon so we don’t have to fake care about him anymore, just like he doesn’t have to fake care about wanting to be at our club.

Sorry, I think this is crap. For a start it's tabloid news. Secondly, for any Essendon supporter to celebrate this is rank hypocrisy. Learned nothing, have you?

Tabloid news?
There’s a post on the AFL site

^^
tautology
None of us should be celebrating this as its yet another example of the sleazy world that main stream media has become People like the ■■■■ who sold this footage to Channel 9 know this & are keen to supply MSM the fodder to outrage joe public who relies on their twisted version of the world that is tarted up as the 6 o'clock news The lesson I've learnt from the last three years is to never read a paper / watch a commercial news station I refuse to watch Channel 9 full stop (except when the crickets on) FWIW the only occasion Channel 9 brought the Footy Show to an early time slot was
when Wayne Carey was getting it on with Kellie Stephens Had zero to do with sport but the sleaze factor sells PS Haven't watched the footy show since late 90's so please don't flame me !!

While that is fair and the media are scum, let’s not forget the actual issues at hand.

Carey was sleeping with his best mates wife and Carslile is doing illicit drugs.

The guy got us fairly compensated. I won’t be giving him the middle finger over this.

How many drugz Jake take?

You can find Jake at the club.

How many drugz Jake take?
A strawful thing he did sending that vid, he won't be making that mistake again.
Could this have been scripted any better?!?

No but fark me the cinematography was ■■■■■. Sack the DP

My bro pointed out that he’s just added a line of white to his red and black.

You can find Jake at the club.

Bottle full of Bub? Does he have the X if we into taking drugz?