Port Match Thread

One match in Victoria THIS year for respectable 2 point loss against the cats at whateva they call their stadium now.

Jasper Beardy style paddlin.

1 Like

Iā€™m expecting Dixion to kick 6 straight, Gray to kick 4 with 30 odd possessions, Wingard be compared to Wanganeen such is his brilliance, and Ryder to look like a superstar playing forward. 7 goal loss with a few late cheapies to cut the margin, to probably someone like Howlett to earn himself another month in the seniors. Oh yeah and someone like Toumpas or Impey to have a career best game. Essington.

6 Likes

Toumpas, Toumpas, Toumpety-do.

Belchos gonna knock him the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out.

2 Likes

Loving the TBell confidence these days.

Hope itā€™s not one of those weird flat games at etihad where the crowd never gets above a murmur. No reason we canā€™t beat them though.

1 Like

Honestly who the f*ck knows with this team, if we bring full Essington mode we could lose by 10-11 goals, play at our best we can win by 7 goals. Essington turns up more often than not so Iā€™ll say 10 goal loss. As itā€™s at Eithad Iā€™ll take off 3 goals for the margin. So around about 7 goals to Port. If Big Boi tombstones Ryder for the 3 count itā€™ll be worth it.

5 Likes

Na, styles clash. That thing can ā– ā– ā– ā–  your neck six ways from Sunday if you botch it.

Letā€™s hope it stays that way.

Any of A E or F will do me, thanks.

Go the Dons

1 Like

DIE PORT. DIE.

4 Likes

Didnā€™t know you could speak German

3 Likes

Sadly, port doesnā€™t have a different meaning in German.

2 Likes

Cold clear night in Melbourne. Sandy line train not packed, so Iā€™m tipping 33000 (you may laugh, itā€™s actually a good indicator). One solitary Port fan. Quite a lot of single Essendon blokes who couldnā€™t coax the missus/girlfriend out into the cold. Iā€™m tipping a 28 point win, just not sure to whom.

1 Like

Accurate :smiley:

Yeah, not too busy 18 minutes out.

P.S. If the centre wing camera next to my new seat has a mic theyā€™ll probably end up cutting it.

2 Likes

Here in Thailand. Found a local bar to watch the footy at. Win for me. Now all we need is a win from the boys. Go Bombers!

4 Likes

Line up ladies!

Myers just sunk a goal from the centre square in the warm up. Momentum

1 Like