Post #BlitzDown Issues

I also took the opportunity to spend time with Diggers family as you suggested.

Can you please get your old avatar back? Your posting is way funnier when it's like I'm being yelled at by an angry Marc Mercuri
"FKN LOL"

"HOW MANY GOAL"

"LEROY"

My danger mouse icon may be gone forever unless i can resurrect the dead computer it was on, alas...

It's not in that Flickr album?

My danger mouse icon may be gone forever unless i can resurrect the dead computer it was on, alas...

I did see it in the Flickr album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/124054215@N05/14045643355/in/set-72157644387703434

The head to head to head thread is acting weird.

It keeps saying there was a post five minutes ago, but there's not.

I read that 'fat, yes, but has a great personality,' post a least half a dozen times.

Now it's doing it to wannabe's.

I read that 'fat, yes, but has a great personality,' post a least half a dozen times.

It does that with polls. If somebody votes in the poll and doesn't comment, it comes up as 'new content.'

Doesn't appear to be a setting to change that behaviour, unfortunately.

It does that with polls. If somebody votes in the poll and doesn't comment, it comes up as 'new content.'

Well, it is 'new content' really, so that figures.

Ohhhhhhhhh.

noticed i don't see a lot of avatars anymore, including my own. something happened?

One step forward, two steps back.

Made a very minor software point upgrade to Blitz and it's decided to remove most peoples avatars... not to fear I have them all on file still.

If you want to comb through this gallery and find your old avatar, download from here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124054215@N05/sets/72157644387703434/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

*shakes fist

Don’t know where to ask but on the mobile site new content is not shown for some reason it’s fine on chrome on windows. I’ve tried clearing cookies etc(iPhone).

Don't know where to ask but on the mobile site new content is not shown for some reason it's fine on chrome on windows. I've tried clearing cookies etc(iPhone).

I've got similar. I used to have red dots on the left indicating it's an unread post. They've all disappeared all of a sudden :(

I use the IP Board version on my mobile (not a fan of the mobile version).  It was fine for a while - each time I accessed Blitz, it went to the IP Board version. But recently it's been reverting to the mobile version, and I have to keep changing it back to the IP Board version.  Any way I can get it to remain on the IP Board version?

Don't know where to ask but on the mobile site new content is not shown for some reason it's fine on chrome on windows. I've tried clearing cookies etc(iPhone).

I noticed this last night too, is it still an issue? I think it was just images not loading.

Still happening for me whether on Wi-Fi or mobile data (to rule out slow loading speeds).

Okay yeah that's super weird, I'll look into it.

Koala -- So you want to use the blue mobile version, not the red mobile version, is that correct?

I like to use the one called IP Board, rather than IP Board Mobile.  Not sure what you mean by red and blue?

Well there's four themes

- Bomberblitz 3.0 (the red and black desktop theme)

- IP.Board (the blue, default desktop theme)

- IP.Board Mobile (the blue, default mobile theme)

- Blitz Mobile Beta 03 (the red and black mobile theme)

So you want the full desktop version, even on your mobile phone?