Post #BlitzDown Issues

IP Board appears as black and red and grey to me, with BomberBlitz Whatever it Tacos at the top.  I can email you a screen shot if you like?

and yes, I like the full desktop version, even on my mobile!

Oh yeah I did make this one red and black didn't I... I'll have a look at the admin panel to see why you're getting changed to mobile version, usually when you pick a theme it sticks on all browsers.

Don't know where to ask but on the mobile site new content is not shown for some reason it's fine on chrome on windows. I've tried clearing cookies etc(iPhone).

I noticed this last night too, is it still an issue? I think it was just images not loading.

Yeah still an issue.

I’m trying to send a PM and it’s throwing an error just saying “array”.

Not sure if it’s a me-being-bant issue or a board issue.

PM me the name of the person you’re trying to PM, May be an issue with their username.

Mobile version FIXED

Confirmed! Thanks again Riolio.

Thanks for that Riolio

Do I need to subscribe to the newsletter though? Never got it…

The newsletter emails went to the same email address you would've registered with. 

Ohhh, right. Cheers.

Is there a diff between how many pms I can store now as opposed to as a mod? I used to have 7 pages worth, but it kept saying I'm at my limit and couldn't send or receive another one until I deleted some. So I deleted, and deleted, and deleted, until I now only have 2 pages left, and still it says I'm at my limit!

Is there a diff between how many pms I can store now as opposed to as a mod? I used to have 7 pages worth, but it kept saying I'm at my limit and couldn't send or receive another one until I deleted some. So I deleted, and deleted, and deleted, until I now only have 2 pages left, and still it says I'm at my limit!

Maybe you shouldn't have banned so many people boot, then you wouldn't have so many abusive messages to delete :P

You may have boot, but I can't find a setting to increase the number per-member or even per-group.

Ok, thanks.

This is probably related to my post above, Rollo.

Can we, like, get a status/statistic thingo underneath people's avatars to indicate whether they are LID ON or LID OFF?

And ban the lid on lot?

Pesky lid-onners.

And ban the lid on lot?

Was hoping to be a bit more covert about it, but yes this is the endgame

Lid on rocks.

Scoreboard folks, scoreboard!!!!!!!!!