Post #BlitzDown Issues

PERCENTAGE BOMBERS!

quoting now works on IE. sweet.

Oh yeah I did make this one red and black didn't I... I'll have a look at the admin panel to see why you're getting changed to mobile version, usually when you pick a theme it sticks on all browsers.

any luck with this? :)

Pushy

wotchit honey :P

wotchit honey :P

She'll marry you to a random poster if you're not careful.

Not a #blitzdown issue but I ran out of likes yesterday, went to use my first like today, still "ran out"

The Dell thread is costing me a lot of likes, liking every pro-Cory post.

Oh yeah I did make this one red and black didn't I... I'll have a look at the admin panel to see why you're getting changed to mobile version, usually when you pick a theme it sticks on all browsers.

No unfortunately, I'm not sure why the behaviour has changed. Typically if you choose a theme, like the default desktop and mobile versions, it sticks. I've even looked up your profile in the admin and you've got the theme you like selected, but for some reason it's changing on you. Sorry!

No unfortunately, I'm not sure why the behaviour has changed. Typically if you choose a theme, like the default desktop and mobile versions, it sticks. I've even looked up your profile in the admin and you've got the theme you like selected, but for some reason it's changing on you. Sorry!

ah well.  First world problems :P

Anyone else getting unread posts even though they’ve read em??

I can't view new content. 

I assume the last two comments are due to Blitz being tuned to “survival” mode after the show causes were (not) issued…

Anyone else having issues trying to search new posts? Also unable to look at blitzer profiles or send PMs.

Anyone else having issues trying to search new posts? Also unable to look at blitzer profiles or send PMs.

I think Riolio turned a little off as the serverd were getting hammerred. 

3d1fa34111a960198e5434ec4f2b7837_normal.Bomberblitz @BomberblitzCom Â· 3h

Server getting slammed. Performance mode engaged to prevent #BlitzDown.

I think Riolio turned a little off as the serverd were getting hammerred.
Makes it difficult to ban people. Or at least warn them via PM.

Last unread post is the best feature. NEED IT in all Blitz modes. plz.

It's back

Performance mode disabled.