Post #BlitzDown Issues

I could just let the server catch on fire and then they wouldn't post at all! :)

Awwww, someone‘s feeling under appreciated…

Anyone else having issues trying to search new posts? Also unable to look at blitzer profiles or send PMs.

I think Riolio turned a little off as the serverd were getting hammerred.
Makes it difficult to ban people. Or at least warn them via PM.

Phew!

I have to say I am really liking Sals approach. I know there are other mods around doing the job just as well but Boot and Sal are the ones who cop the abuse so only fair to give them a pat on the back.

Performance mode disabled.

show cause notice is on its way. kthxbai xoxox

Are posts not being marked as read correctly for anyone else?

mine’s sweet

mine's k

Are posts not being marked as read correctly for anyone else?

It has been playing up a bit I believe. 

Also do you know any reason why when accessing the full site with Chrome on my iPhone it is now logging me out each time I leave the ap? I even tried the mobile version - I can't handle mobile sites at the best of times - and it didn't keep me logged in either. My cookies are enabled.

That’s a weird one, not sure. You may be using an incognito tab?

Does it do the same on safari?

Nt sure. Try something like imgur for image hosting.

That's a weird one, not sure. You may be using an incognito tab?
Does it do the same on safari?

Yeah it is doing the same on Safari as well. Definitely not using an incognito tab. More annoying than anything. 

Not sure then … I could try resetting your login session or something.

I’m getting way more ads than I normally do when viewing on iPad, mobile and desktop I don’t gets hardly any at all, iPad, ads top and bottom.

I have just started seeing an advertising banner at the top of my blitz browser window. Is there some way of donating my way out of that? I offered to do so when it was dicussed a while ago.

Yep,

http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/162-donations-advertising-and-the-future-of-bomberblitz/?hl=%2Bdonations+%2Bfuture

If you donated to stand by Hird, back our boys, or bought any blitzmerch you should also be part of the ad-free group.

:slight_smile:

I donated to backourboys. can I get the exclusions?
is that why everyone was posting their reference numbers???
I get solidworks ads and i already have solidworks on my laptops, the ads are wasted on me!

Yep,
http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/162-donations-advertising-and-the-future-of-bomberblitz/?hl=%2Bdonations+%2Bfuture
If you donated to stand by Hird, back our boys, or bought any blitzmerch you should also be part of the ad-free group.
:)

I donated to SBH and I still seem to get ads

I may need to update those lists...

Edit: Somehow the donators list got cleaned out, I've turned off ads for logged in members in the mean time...

I donated to back our boys but I didn't make a big song and dance about it. I guess I should have.

I donated to back our boys but I didn't make a big song and dance about it. I guess I should have.

Nah with other donations I've added people to the donators list as they've donated, no need to be posting about it.