Post #BlitzDown Issues

Pentagon to cut number thread only accessible by clicking the thread title

And only when in the forum, not accessible from the home screen.

Potentially good news!

So I just took the version of Blitz from this afternoon that was generating that 500 ISE error, setup brand new hosting on the old server, uploaded this erroneous version and the error didn't happen!

Problem is, I can't really stress-test the site without moving the domain over. So Thursday night I'll take Blitz down again, move to our new host (which is actually on the old server...) and fingers crossed it'll be happy days again.

None of that makes sense. Time for bed.

Can you fix our forward line while you’re at it.

Anyone else having issues with sigs?

Tip: Turn off sigs.

Well I for one feel we are making progress. Yesterday I was getting a 520 error. Today it was a 521 error. That's a step forward, yeah?

Yes, but if you start getting anywhere near 9604, the internet will a) increase it's pant size then b) explode.

Well I for one feel we are making progress. Yesterday I was getting a 520 error. Today it was a 521 error. That's a step forward, yeah?

Yes, but if you start getting anywhere near 9604, the internet will a) increase it's pant size then B) explode.

If you're not eating, you're ERROR 522 CANNOT ACCESS WEB SERVER

Yes, but if you start getting anywhere near 9604, the internet will a) increase it's pant size then B) explode.

If you're not eating, you're ERROR 522 CANNOT ACCESS WEB SERVER

Finish your 522 ERROR and ■■■■ off

If you're not eating, you're ERRORO 523 CANNOT ACCESS UNIDENTIFICATO WEB SERVERO

Well ... it crashed last week during the game because the limit of simultaneous processes was 20, I had that upped to 40 and now see that our sites are working again that it's up to 100. So if it does crash tonight, it should be for another groovy, ridiculous reason.

Given that we've only been on this new hosting just over a week, there's a very strong possibility I'll just go back to the old one.

Please do. This one just isn't up to it.

The interwebz hate Carla lols.

"Attention blitzers who contributed to the blitz fightplan donation" thread totally inaccessible. Internal server error.

You can still click on the arrow and see her post (well most of it anyway)

Fixed.

Just hold onto the ledge for another day, Blitz.

I tried to update the thread title and now it won't work again

yes I had to re-do mine, it showed up all the coding for the colours, fonts etc

I tried to update the thread title and now it won't work again

Fixed again.

yes I had to re-do mine, it showed up all the coding for the colours, fonts etc

Same issue here K, but when I tried to fix it, redo it, even remove it & leave blank, it kept on giving me errors on the more than 2 lines & image size being too large when trying to save ... even when it was blank.  I was begining to think the sig size had been reduced to trying to reduce server load post the last blitzdown.

Thanks for a helpful response. I'll wait til after the shift back & see what happens.

Fixed FLR yesterday.

It's broke again.

Fixed FLR yesterday.

It's broke again.

Fixed again