Post #BlitzDown Issues

I'm still finding that when I click new content, I am told there is no new content. Have I got some setting wrong?

Could be a cookies/cache issue? Try opening up an Incognito Tab if you're using Chrome, login and see if it does the same thing.

I'm still finding that when I click new content, I am told there is no new content. Have I got some setting wrong?

Could be a cookies/cache issue? Try opening up an Incognito Tab if you're using Chrome, login and see if it does the same thing.

actually I sorted it, I had inadvertently selected 'just items I follow'. All sorted now.

Forum footy thread is broken

Tipz 2014 broken :(

Both fixed.

Stop writing such long thread titles.

Take 2.

Threads that made the 500 ISE before, don't now, as far as I can see.

I’m trying to break it. I can’t so far.

Maybe I spoke too soon

Yeah page doesn't refresh, not the worst thing.

It just did in another thread

But it’s not doing it in here for some reason.

Nice work guys.

I’m very interested in your operation firestorm…

WEBMASTER

LYCOS NETWORK

Thanks for fixing it for us :slight_smile:

In some threads after you hit post, the page doesn't refresh and your post just sits there, however you can see it has posted once you go back into the thread.

Happened in the TV thread and looks like it happened to daytripper in ASADA thread

In some threads after you hit post, the page doesn't refresh and your post just sits there, however you can see it has posted once you go back into the thread.

Happened in the TV thread and looks like it happened to daytripper in ASADA thread

And again

That has happened to me for a while.

Filed a support ticket for this issue.

Notifications of when someone quotes/likes/posts in topics you follow doesn't seem to be coming up.