Post-draft Best 22

I have Hooker in the ruck in my team

6 Likes

Joe Dan plays wherever he wants he is superhuman.
Hooksy dragged us over the line against ■■■■■■ Fremantle to make the 8…no wonder we got spanked without him week 1. I think our boys were already cooked.

We crawled over the scum as well if you remember and got touched up by the dogs/Crows.

Hooker stays forward.

Except Hooker didn’t play against Freo

1 Like

Yes but Freo never looked like stopping him did they?

6 Likes

Don’t let ROM see this

1 Like

Wonder what matty dea will end up doing. Sometimes I forget he’s on the list, but hope he’s given a crack. He was terrific that year as a top up. Just struggling for opportunity now. I like him

5 Likes

I don’t think he was ever far from the senior team last year, despite not playing many games. If Gleeson hadn’t turned his form around he probably would have played more games.

I’d be more than comfortable with him coming into the team, unless for some reason he had a ridiculous matchup

Dea struggles as being that in between size player. Not big enough for a true kpp. Not quick/agile enough for HBF.

But gives 110% that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Me too.

I reckon he’s a chance this year to step up. From all reports he’s been training extremely well.

1 Like

I don’t think he is much chance of getting many games in 2017.

He gives everything he has on and off the field, but remains behind a few other guys.

Having stated that, it is good to have him on the list. If everything goes apocalyptic, then we know we have a reliable player to bring in and fill the breach.

Saad Hooker Hurley
Hurley, Hooker, Saad
McGrath Zerret McGrath
Parish Zerret Stringer
Fanta JoeDan Walla
Stringer JoeDan Fanta

2 Likes

I can’t pick why… but that’s the best side I’ve seen yet.

2 Likes

Not enough Walla

1 Like

One more Hooker at FF & I’d just about tick it off for r1

1 Like

Needs more Walla

Don’t you usually fap over Gleeson?

It could happen. Not the first time a player has been moved back to their original position.

My ■■■■ is sore.

1 Like

Team looks better without him anyway

1 Like