Post Port Honour Conor Review Thread

No. ■■■■ that guy.

2 Likes

Interesting you can watch a great team performance and come out with your prejudices intact.
Gleesons coverage for teammates, run and spread, and choice of options, particularly in the first half was excellent.
Did just what was asked and what Dea can’t do.
No wonder he was stuffed at times in the second half.
As for Myers, try watching his blocking work at stoppages to get Hepp, Zach, and others space to do their thing.
You might figure out why the coaches keep playing him.

29 Likes

Kim Jong Il tweets?

1 Like

How else would we know that he’s ronery?

5 Likes

Kim Jong Number One is worth a look

Kim Jong Il is a little bit dead

Spot on, gleeson was good last week too, seems to be designated intercept mark now.all of sudden. And Connor has been great aside from a few fluffed kicks in his first game or two

We were great, better than great in fact, but ■■■■ Port are over rated downhill skiers

1 Like

Option E!!!

Beast mode!!

2 Likes

We’ve beaten the:

Cats/Eagles/Power/Pies/Brisbane/Hawks

Lost to:

Adelaide/Freo/Melb/Blues/GWS/Tiges.

Most of our last batch of games are against sides below the8 and we are improving, with the last 5 weeks being our best block of footy of the year.

Logic says we will play finals kids.

1 Like

Agree with the windsockboy. Myers’ effort was there. He had only 3 touches at halftime and finished with 14. Although I can’t argue against dropping him in favour for someone like Langford.

Gleeson isn’t strong, no, but he was great, especially in the first half. His lack of strength is concerning but I do not think it is a major liability.

no one will beat us with that many i50s

1 Like

Think he wears #22

I thought Ryder was pretty good. The only time they looked dangerous was off a centre clearance.

2 Likes

It was a great game. But we know we can play this well, we also know we can lose the worst team easily. We need to learn how to win more than 3 games in a row against anyone.

Pretty sure darcy said Northern England

It’s kind of funny some here have hurt feelings from media criticism re: booing. Who are the ones being precious?

You’d think most of us are conditioned to not-giving-a-f*ck.

It’s laughable people are complaining that the media find something to down play an essendon win. Honestly, who gives a sh*t what they think.

8 Likes

The media are pretty much just booing the supporters that booed.

3 Likes

anyone know how i can download/access a replay? I have AFL live and it’s saying the match isn’t available to rewatch yet?

Hopefully blitz can party all week and entertain thoughts of finals rather than tanking.

Jobe finally broke his cherry, that should lift some pressure. I thought he was awesome, some of his clearances and massive release handballs were amazing, seems to have his touch back.

I think this win will give our players absolute faith in our game plan, that it works, and that we are on the right path. Cannot underestimate how important this is.

Joe’s accuracy turnaround is nothing short of miraculous. Seriously what were the odds of him kicking 22.2 or whatever after the Melbourne game?

Hooker showed that even if we are missing Joe we will be very dangerous.

I seriously cannot believe we nullified Ryder Westoff Grey Boak Wines Wingard these are all legendary players and we destroyed them.

We will not get betting odds paying over $3 for the rest of the year, and I bet they aren’t paying $67 for the flag still either.

I though Hurley was worth a mention too, man he is busy and so crucial to our success.

McGrath took another massive step, he isn’t just comfortable at this level he is dominating and setting up play.

Fark we are exciting!!!

3 Likes