Post Port Honour Conor Review Thread

Great win.

But what ■■■■■■ me off was at the qtr time breaks we got to see the Port players favourite music, at half time there was some fluff piece on a port player, and am I right in hearing they got to play their Tarp song before the game?

Glass 1% empty

4 Likes

How much does a great win change your weekend/ next couple days?

Bad loss- I don’t read the paper,watch the footy shows, listen to radio next day.

Great win- I buy the paper and read over a good brekkie. I have all the footy shows recorded so I can hear the same thing five different ways (that we were awesome) I listen to Sunday morning radio, and i am suddenly able to tolerate loud barking dogs, bad drivers, and my crazy kids.

These players have no idea of their power lol!!!

37 Likes

And, I don’t watch many port games, is Chad Whingeguard always been stage diving sook?

3 Likes

Plus that moment in the shower where you’re thinking all that will take up much of the rest of the day, and then you remember LONG WEEKEND.

Gimme a hell yeah.

8 Likes

I agree with you on SPP. I remember Goddard got caught out last year with a don’t argue/push off in the head/throat region and got penalized. Sh#it umpiring.

Port?
Fkg cncr.

3 Likes

Speaking of sooking, Robbie Gray is a huge sook and I’ve never noticed it before.

4 Likes

Hey media. Kiss all of our arses you flogs. Better start getting used to it too. Lol.

7 Likes

Happens when you play for port.

1 Like

Yes. He epitomises that side. Front running turd.

3 Likes

I like to pronounce it as if I’m taking a big bite out of a snickers at the same time.

7 Likes

Zaharakis had more than his fair share as well.

1 Like

There selection of music was just as putrid as the way they played

He fell one short of Port’s tally with one run…

1 Like

Best footy we have played in 16 years.

I find the lack of W.O.B* in this celebratory thread slightly disappointing.
Stallion/Aceman not really making up for his absence either !

*yes, I know he is cycling for charity.

Got a little worried there for a sec …

1 Like

Replay is on Foxtel now for those that want to relive the awesomeness.

4 Likes

I know up until last night he hadn’t done much but Jimmy Stewart makes a huge difference to our forward set up. With JD and Hooker up there, most defensive units can’t cover the 3 big fellas. It creates mismatches, and if the ball gets to ground you’ve got Tippa, Raz and Green.

This is without doubt the best forward setup we’ve had since 2000

5 Likes

I’m not in Melbourne so was watching in my lounge.

Anyone notice Woosha speaking to a Port mid post game(on ground straight after siren)?

Was it Hartlett or someone else? TV just flashed to the conversation briefly.

I thought it was interesting thing to see.