Post Port Honour Conor Review Thread

3AW’s is better again …

Umpire of the Year Award…
No.24

Time Stamp - 9.20 to go in the 3rd qtr.
Robbie Gray protesting to the ump for another free, saying he was taken high.

The Umps response…
“no I didn’t think so, that’s why I didn’t pay it”

:grin::joy::grinning:

4 Likes

It’s Heppell speed when I need McKenna explosiveness.

Also, 7.5 Gig?

2 Likes

Seriously,… go this one…

Right click on the qtr you want,… hit save as.

http://www.efc.16mb.com/

Great quality & good size.

I was getting the 1.6G version, and had been stuck on 0.3% for 5 hours.

Trying @True_Value_Blitzer’s link now, it seems to be going much faster…

Recording on my tele is 40gb haha.

Speed is good. I don’t need it as I recorded it on the day, but I tried the download out of curiosity. About 4 minutes per quarter.

Well, mine’s taking about 30 mins per quarter, but at least it’s moving. Slow speed is because the only available internet connection in my area is powered by a couple of elderly arthritic hamsters running (hobbling) in a wheel.

2 Likes

I grabbed the 7.5 GB just to see/hear the thirty seconds of Jobe jogging back to the middle.

So what is the ‘ceiling’ on Conor? He seems to be progressing ahead of schedule. 21 years old. One thing I noticed tonight was that for a 21 yo bloke he is very well built - and has lost nothing on the speed end of proceedings. His body shape reminds me of Dangerfield.

1 Like

I think your dreaming, id say he’s an upgrade on Dempsey and potentially a combination of Colyer and Raz, but Dangerfield is asking too much IMHO.

He is much stronger than those two and will only get stronger himself. He will be great in a marking contest and will be a bull in the contest. Who he might be like I can’t put my finger on, but I’m looking forward to seeing him develop.

I think we can safely say we have not had a better player than Conor out of Northern England.

11 Likes

Maybe we’ve just heard the accent wrong and his actually just a Geordie

It’s basically- Do we have a plan B?

1 Like

It was my birthday on Saturday so I decided to buy the best tickets I could get on the 2nd level for my family and me. It was worth every cent. Thank you bombers for a stress-free, enjoyable and thrilling evening right from the first bounce to the final siren. Best present ever.

21 Likes

That rabbit is a seriously good bass player.

3 Likes

Being 16 points off beating the premiership favourites at their home ground vs the extra umpires, the look in at how the top team in the comp plays, then playing port at home in front of a big home crowd. We had the same form Richmond came in with against us, underrated but good and having just played some top teams,

it all makes sense now

also, how good is Tippa.

1 Like

Port will be writing a letter to the AFL wanting to know how come they are one of the very few non-Vic clubs who have to play us in Melbourne.

10 Likes

I was really impressed by Howlett’s off the ball work last night - lots of blocks and sheperds.

10 Likes