Post Port Honour Conor Review Thread

Yes, could be. I tried deleting the original and reload it without the www as advised, but no good.
Thanks any way.

That 1st half, Fanta was in the middle mainly. He was great, and that outside mid with great skills and pace is right here in front of us.

If Langford IS that inside mid that will rest forward and kick goals, then Fanta might become the same but obviously the outside mid with pace.

Our elite midfield is forming right before our eyes.

2 Likes

Ditto

Watched Hinkley’s presser, could not give us credit. “They would think that they probably played pretty well” was the gist. Just watched the first quarter again. Ran them ragged, completely destroyed them with daring, talent, skill, intent. As long as blokes as astute as Ken are studiously underestimating us we’re on a good wicket.

3 Likes

Yes, must be unfortunately.
Any suggestions as to what a computer illiterate would do?

open up a private browser window and try again, I think you’ve probably got some ■■■■■ in cache

Guys stop being excited

1 Like

People sympathetic to the Republic call it Ireland.
The Protestants call it Northern Ireland.

When Seamus Heaney (from Derry in the North) won the Nobel Prize, the Poms called him British. He refuted that and called himself Irish.

I imagine the poms also said he was from Londonderry.

1 Like

use the sandbelt downloader instead: http://sandbelt-sandpit.blogspot.com.au/

2 Likes

Geez talk about being pessimistic. How about you just enjoy things for a bit?

1 Like

Yeah, they did. He called it Derry though.

1 Like

6 counties in Ireland form part of the government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. More recently in sport, teams have been called Great Britain, some in Northern Ireland want it to revert to UK

1 Like
5 Likes

With the sooking in the media about the Wines ruck contest that got pinged for third man interference, if Trengove was supposed to be the guy contesting why didn’t he signal that to the umpire?

I don’t think you can just point at a team mate and nominate them otherwise it’d be chaos, they have to do it themselves right? Isn’t that the interpretation of the rule, if so, it was justified, Wines just pointed behind the umpires back when the umpire was about to bounce the ball. All Trengroves fault actually he should have made it clear to the ump he was going up, ump paid it right.

That’s how I see it too. But no, “worst call of the year” if you read the news.

The worst call of the year was the advantage paid after that GWS kick out last week, ump just hands a goal away from HB while most of the players on the ground have no idea what is going on, embarrassing.

4 Likes

I believe the umpire is allowed to nominate somebody, if nobody from a team nominates.

The umpire clearly nominated Wines, as nobody else for the Power nominated in time.

The umpire completely and correctly followed the rules.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Normality restored.
I was fortunate enough to go down to Melb for the game, but had only watched the a replay of the first half.
I can now wallow to my hearts content in our win.

2 Likes