Post Port Honour Conor Review Thread

Not suprised, he only got 3 kicks.

1 Like

Someone on Reddit made a shooting stars video of Wingard diving.

26 Likes

Ablett is the comparison you’re looking for :slight_smile:

I am amazed though at the amount of times this year that Essendon players have been penalised for throwing for what looked more like quick, slick handballs, while league wide their seems to be an epidemic of uncalled throws.

3 Likes

@Riolio can you change my elite tag to Honour Conor? thanks.

No.

5 Likes

kiss my ____ Conor hater.

5 Likes

Honer Coner.

1 Like

feel we can finally say we’ve gelled.

The trust in each other to be where we had to be paid massive dividends all night.

There was less need for miracle kicks for starters and someone in the vision of the ball carrier meant we went direct.

Super game

1 Like

I’m glad we smashed them. Port are such pretenders. They beat up on ■■■■ sides at home and haven’t beaten a top eight side this year.

4 Likes

I spent an enjoyable wait in the beer queue listening to a Port supporter succinctly explain how they are “Flat track bullies” who are 0-3 against top 8 teams and only beat bottom of the ladder teams AND WE’RE GETTING FLOGGED BY ESSENDON AND THEY’RE NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 8!

Good times.

8 Likes

The comment of the night for mine came in the men’s toilets at 3/4 time. The urinal predictably smelt as you’d expect a 3/4 time urinal to smell. One happy camper strolled in, loudly inhaled in an exaggerated manner and proclaimed “Hmmm… stinks of Port Adelaide in here fellas!”

11 Likes

2 Likes

LOL

2 Likes

Suck it, Port.

1 Like

Blame the Etihad Stadium staff not Essendon FC you F##kiing Turds. LOL.

1 Like

When we did them at Adelaide Oval in 2014 their ground announcers started talking over our song after we won.

Go and ■■■■ yourselves Port.

3 Likes

What a bunch of cretins. Have a farken sook!

True and it was massively on the back of turnovers. If it came down to stoppages, we might still have won due to our greater efficiency inside 50 but it would have been very close…
I dont think we can assume we will be able to turn over all sides like we did with Port. In the end it will come down to the midfield improving clearances and contested ball and we will need to break even or better every week, even against Carlton or Brisbane

Jobe is back to something approaching his best. He has performed so well, Woosha wants to talk to him about 2018. I hope he can sustain it in 2017 because he will be a big factor in how late we can go into September.

Timeline just doesn’t add up.

But that makes sense because I can assure you, neither can their cheersquad.

5 Likes