Post Port Honour Conor Review Thread

If any team could get a banner or tarp put up in record time I’d back in Port’s experience.

30 Likes

Never Tear Ar.se apart?

1 Like

Tarpical response from you lot!

Full credit for this win must go to Parkers Pretzels

Are you tarpcasting us?

1 Like

Biggest bunch of ■■■■■■■ sooks every

Wha wha wha

1 Like

The Stewart one really annoyed me. His back was to the umpire, but he was facing our stand. Looked like a perfectly fine handball when tackled. The umpire closest couldn’t have seen, but called it. Everyone in our section was livid. As was Stewart. Zaha was peeling towards goal unopposed as well.

3 Likes

Shut up you pack of inbreds

7 Likes

Whose phone did they steal to post that?

5 Likes

I bet all these things seemingly would not be a problem if we didn’t slice them up by 12 goals

5 Likes

Coaches Votes ESSENDON v PORT ADELAIDE

10 Zach Merrett (Ess)
8 Cale Hooker (Ess)
4 Dyson Heppell (Ess)
4 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti (Ess)
3 Conor McKenna (Ess)
1 Michael Hurley (Ess)

3 Likes

Merrett 5,5
Hooker 4,4
Heppell 3,1
Tippa 2,2
Conor 3
Hurls 1

(Heppell and Tippa potentially the other way around, but I’d guess they list Heppell first as he was awarded a 3rd bog by one coach, where as Tippa was 4th best at his highest).

1 Like

Things are going pretty well when a guy that kicks 4 goals, 16 possesions, few hitouts etc doesn’t even rate a mention

6 Likes

This is so in tents.

1 Like

Does anybody else think that the players got the goal posts and the Port guernsey mixed up during the game under the lights?

Banner head games that is 2000 gf level ruthless

2 Likes

That is truly amazing.

1 Like

CONOR

No support from Worsfold, will be poached for pick 37 by Port. Or maybe Adelaide, they like our rookies.

7 Likes