Potential Future Captain

Hurley, Heppell. This years first round pick ; ),

Hocking, Myers, Carlisle, Hurley, Heppell

LOL at Carlisle.

Dayle Garlett Will Hams :)

Fixed.
Is there anything he can't do?

Heppell. He had captain written all over him from his first little interview on draft night. I’ll never forget his enthusiasm. Has just grown since.

Heppell for sure, unless he doesnt want it, then i think melk or zakka.

Hepps clear winner…well spoken young man.

Hepps clear winner...well spoken young man.

"Doisons Doiry" = well spoken?

Seriously though, I agree.

Not to underestimate Hocking though. Watch him on the ground - he spends as much time revving the boys up and providing encouragement as BJ and Jobe.

One of the requirements of being captain is you're required to do a lot of media work and Heppell has already shown he is more than comfortable in front of the camera.

As Zebba has pointed out Hepps diction is not nearly as polished as Jobe's but he doesn't do much umming and aarhing when being interviewed. Whether or not he has his team mates ears we don't know but from an outside perspective he is probably the leading candidate.

heppell after he wins the 2018 brownlow

I'm more interested in who will be our next Premiership captain.

I'm more interested in who will be our next Premiership captain.

Jobe Watson of course.

Hep would be very encouraging as a captain as his quarter time address would always begin with "Yeah good onya guys" regardless of how poorly we've played.

Myers

I'm pretty sure no one has mentioned him but Heppell would make a great captain. Out of left field? Yep. But that's the type of guy I am.

Dayle Garlett :)

I think he's going to be the head of the social group. Can't do both jobs.

heppell after he wins the 2018 brownlow

Why wait til after his third?

For me Zaharakis is the obvious choice. Nobody seems to agree though :(

Heppell.

For me Zaharakis is the obvious choice. Nobody seems to agree though :(

Pass.

Has to be Heppell. Has all the attributes, he’s kinda like a country James Hird.

Love Zakka as a player but I haven’t yet seen him able to lift those around him. Would struggle in the same way Murphy has IMO.