Practice match 4pm (QLD curtains time) Thu 23 Feb 2023 at Gold Coast

I think the idea is many VFL players (for both sides) will also rotate through.

1 Like

Waitā€¦ youā€™ve posted something thatā€™sā€¦ not real?

It was inevitable. Iā€™m just surprised it happened so soon.

2 Likes

lol Hepp(c)

1 Like

Kayo Sports

8 Likes

I think that this may be for the ā€œofficialā€ AFL pre season (v the Saints I think) game rather than this one which is a 6x25min game.
(Happy to be wrong )

1 Like

Check the next line down (AAMI Comminity series) that is the official practice games

1 Like

I was at the ground last Saturday morning and I can confirm there is NO red dot in the middle.

13 Likes

I think itā€™s just a really big football.

Latest AFL rule change???

3 Likes

I thought it was the backside of a ladybug that DJR was checking out that got stuck to his glasses.

1 Like

will there be a reserves match in addition to AFL practice match and we can take our VFL listed guys for a mini holiday.

From reading through the AFL article I donā€™t reckon the ā€œunofficialā€ matches will be broadcast, but hopefully they are.

Radio DJR is better than any broadcast rubbish.

ā€œBroadcast arrangements for both games will be confirmed over the coming weeks.ā€

4 Likes

Having just looked at this article and then looked up the new Brisbane Lions Home Ground training facility at Brighton Homes Arena in Springfield, we (the Bombers) have a LONG way to go to match their facilities!! Farkā€¦all avid supporters want, is a few bench seats to watch trainingā€¦for those who wish to be envious, check out what Brisbaneā€™s got!!!

1 Like

I think people forget that we also have Windy Hill which has plans for an upgrade in the near future. That will be a great spot to watch footy from (VFL, VFLW, AFLW and AFL practice games)

1 Like

Chat with Conor McKenna (lions.com.au)

They have a grand stand

cough

Why do you hate Essendon premierships so much?

Sorry, fixed!

1 Like

Hang on, this better not be only on Kayo and not on Foxtel again.

I remember last year having to sign up to Kayo just for these matches, despite already paying more for my foxtel subscription.

I was going to jump over permanently to kayo, but realised the app was absolute garbage so kept the foxtel instead for $40 p/m.