Pre-Game Round 3 vs **** Carlton

% Booster.

Stop being softcocks. We'll win

This x 1000.

HTFU.

I looked at the matchups… I honestly cannot see a way Carlton can win this. We will smash them in the middle too. They have a very weak, inexperience midfield that will cop it from one of the best in the business.

We will win. Easily

I hope by the time that we’re finished with them on Saturday that they apply to join the NEAFL with farkGoodes…Fark Carlton hard.

Stop being softcocks. We’ll win

They have an 8 day break, we have 6. If it rains they're going to run on top of us unfortunately. Not to mention the media barrage they copped during the week. They're gonna come out breathing fire.

I kinda expect us to lose which is weird since I’m a lid off guy.

A piece of ■■■■ resting for 8 days is still a piece of ■■■■.

Something tells me if we can keep the 2 sides from the GF to 5 odd goals in 4 qtrs (the first halves of each game) if we bring that same endevevour Carlton won’t get near us.

Carlton won’t win this game, it’s only a matter of will we lose it. despite it happening in the past, I’m gonna go with no we won’t lose it, we’ll beat them and hopefully by a bit.

Just a bit less likely to stick to your boot.

Unless it rains shortly before you meet it?

They have an 8 day break, we have 6. If it rains they're going to run on top of us unfortunately. Not to mention the media barrage they copped during the week. They're gonna come out breathing fire.

Something tells me if we can keep the 2 sides from the GF to 5 odd goals in 4 qtrs (the first halves of each game) if we bring that same endevevour Carlton won’t get near us.

Carlton won’t win this game, it’s only a matter of will we lose it. despite it happening in the past, I’m gonna go with no we won’t lose it, we’ll beat them and hopefully by a bit.

They flew back from perth so you can take a day out of the extra recovery they got.

I hope all the talk I’m hearing is that the team are really focussed to not drop these types of games is actually true.

For the last few years we haven’t lived up to these expectations and continued to falter with games we should easily win.

After last year losing to St Kilda and Melbourne etc, when we should have easily won, this tends to make me nervous about tomorrow.

I won’t believe it until I see it. I want to see some aggression from the start!

Agree with posts about it being a danger game and love close finishing exciting games but something in me would be keen to see us challenge our 15.4.94 first qtr record

Sorry RM…

Sh|ttest post of the year thus far…

I put winning bets on those dee matches ■■■■ ups over the last few years. It bought me much alcohol to numb the pain.

Same. I got 12-1 on the Dees a couple of years ago in the wet. I felt dirty for doing it but it does ease the pain a little.

Just a bit less likely to stick to your boot.

all that needs to be said:

FARK CARLTON

Sorry RM…

Sh|ttest post of the year thus far…

They have an 8 day break, we have 6. If it rains they’re going to run on top of us unfortunately. Not to mention the media barrage they copped during the week. They’re gonna come out breathing fire.

I put winning bets on those dee matches ■■■■ ups over the last few years. It bought me much alcohol to numb the pain.

This has round 10 2012 v Melb written all over it.

Most outlets offering 5 on fc for the win

We were paying about the same last week.

This has round 10 2012 v Melb written all over it.

Most outlets offering 5 on fc for the win

Still a danger game.

We hit the wall again last week after half time. The fact that we summoned another 30 second burst doesn’t mean we have conquered that issue.

Carlton will try to hold on, then run around us.