Pre-Game Round 3 vs **** Carlton

Afl match preview has us winning by 10. they are so lid on over there

What’s the source of that graph?

Does it include the localised thunderstorm over Sandringham on Sunday arvo?

2mm between 10am and 4pm Sunday :slight_smile:

PS the forecast it uses is based upon the ECMWF weather model, which the BOM heavily uses.

Hardly an endorsement

Have no fear of this game, we will absolutely obliterate them.

MAX HUBRIS

Dickson on League Teams just gave Malthouse the hammering he deserves.

He won’t last long. You’re supposed to make grand statements but never be specific.

Yeah watched that, really made the point they weren’t being well coached by MM. Very refreshing.

Dickson on League Teams just gave Malthouse the hammering he deserves.

He won’t last long. You’re supposed to make grand statements but never be specific.

I think some are being harsh on MM.. I mean St Kilda seem to be really struggling to overcome their poor NAB1 game facing EFC.. how unfair for them... no wonder they are 0-2 and just got their ■■■■■ handed to them by an injury riddled WCE side..

The AFL can’t let the tail wag the dog on this one… FarkCarlton needs to be forced to field a decent side or forfeit their right to play in this comp. Send them to the VFL for a couple of years and see if they improve. We need the AFL to send a really strong message on this, it is an embarrassment to the other 17 clubs to have this club running around every week, it makes a mockery of the competition and gives some teams an unfair percentage advantage.

Especially those teams that get to play (with) them twice.

What’s the source of that graph?

Does it include the localised thunderstorm over Sandringham on Sunday arvo?

This has round 10 2012 v Melb written all over it.

He’s ours, now.

Goddard did an ankle during the Hawks game, not a knee.
...and came back on a few minutes later, and played out the match. He just twisted his ankle. Let's not shoot him just yet.

Yup, wasn’t suggesting he would be an out, just responding to Pazza’s WTF post that had him as an out with a knee.

The game should be finished before the rain hits, according to that graph.

I think some are being harsh on MM… I mean St Kilda seem to be really struggling to overcome their poor NAB1 game facing EFC… how unfair for them… no wonder they are 0-2 and just got their ■■■■■ handed to them by an injury riddled WCE side…

The AFL can’t let the tail wag the dog on this one… FarkCarlton needs to be forced to field a decent side or forfeit their right to play in this comp. Send them to the VFL for a couple of years and see if they improve. We need the AFL to send a really strong message on this, it is an embarrassment to the other 17 clubs to have this club running around every week, it makes a mockery of the competition and gives some teams an unfair percentage advantage.

yep.

No way.

Might just get away with a mostly dry afternoon.

yep.

Stallion, Rhino-D you are both spot on.

Thought I’d check the forecast for this saturday when I thought about that game.

Yikes.

As good as last week was, this game will tell us what we all want to know.

I love it that our club has been through the furnace and emerged galvanized.

Farkcarlton is about to be, and the coach is already pointing fingers everywhere but at himself.