Pre-Game Round 3 vs **** Carlton

Yes, I may be a bit tired and a little cranky today. But, I’m pretty angry at CFC, and MM in particular.

Sure I want a win. But, what I REALLY want is MM gone. I want a win so definitive, so humiliating, that their own members rise up and force the board to sack the coach.

I want vicious headlines, I want savage and cruel talk-back radio, I want media outside his house, I want a player’s mother to call up Eddie and tell the world how she fears for her child’s safety playing in a sh#t team under a sh#t coach.

I want manufactured drama; I want innuendo, lies and half-truths; I want a Thuggee high priest to rip his still beating heart out of his chest and offer it to the goddess Kali-Ma!

I don’t think I’m being unreasonable.

Fark Carlton.

Careful last coach we flogged so much he got the sack was neeld and he ended up working here.

130+ point belting would do the job
Or alternatively keeping blues to lowest score this century. 4.9 33 (2002)

What’s the source of that graph?

Does it include the localised thunderstorm over Sandringham on Sunday arvo?

2mm between 10am and 4pm Sunday :slight_smile:

PS the forecast it uses is based upon the ECMWF weather model, which the BOM heavily uses.

Pick it up Mick

Yes, I may be a bit tired and a little cranky today. But, I’m pretty angry at CFC, and MM in particular.

Sure I want a win. But, what I REALLY want is MM gone. I want a win so definitive, so humiliating, that their own members rise up and force the board to sack the coach.

I want vicious headlines, I want savage and cruel talk-back radio, I want media outside his house, I want a player’s mother to call up Eddie and tell the world how she fears for her child’s safety playing in a sh#t team under a sh#t coach.

I want manufactured drama; I want innuendo, lies and half-truths; I want a Thuggee high priest to rip his still beating heart out of his chest and offer it to the goddess Kali-Ma!

I don’t think I’m being unreasonable.

Fark Carlton.

Couldn't beat them in the last round last season.

Judgment reserved atm.

Pretty much my thoughts. Last year we should of smacked them easily, let them get into the game and it was a fight all game. Ended up hanging on for a draw.

If there was ever a team for us to not take likely it’s the scum

Mick only has 4 more games to become the most over-rated coach of all time. I wonder if it's possible we humiliate them so much that their board can't take any more and dump him with three games to go...
You obviously didn't see the editorial in The Sun this morning. The Carlton Board are sticking with Mick right or wrong until the end of the year. So they say!

Full and unconditional support of the board.

He’s gone.

Hahaha…
■■■■ off
Mick NotMyFaultHouse

Couldn’t beat them in the last round last season.

Judgment reserved atm.

I went to post this in the ASADA thread but (happily) found it closed. Now I have nowhere to post this so I’ll post it here.

My next door neighbour’s a Collingwood man. He invited me round to watch the Collingwood vs Saints game on Saturday night. I said yes but warned him I might be following the Saints …

It’s Friday night Hum!

Oh yeah. He probably won’t invite me over now anyway.

Resting? Resting? oh he needs a rest? These are professional ■■■■■■■ sportsman if they need a rest after two games then something is very ■■■■■■■ wrong. Not singling the guy above me out but ■■■■ me dead. "Oh drop Gleeson he needs a rest." "Oh drop Zerrett he needs a rest." Mid season then maybe but not after 2 games. ■■■■.
Sounds like someone needs a rest :P

Relax fella. You need a rest guy.

For those looking for the team…

You’ll find it with Brad Hill, FarkCarltons spirit and the Grassy Knoll on the Dark Side of the Planet moon of Endor.

Mick only has 4 more games to become the most over-rated coach of all time. I wonder if it's possible we humiliate them so much that their board can't take any more and dump him with three games to go...
You obviously didn't see the editorial in The Sun this morning. The Carlton Board are sticking with Mick right or wrong until the end of the year. So they say!

He’s gone.

Fark carlton

He’s gone.

Dare I say it but a 100 plus point win for us and he may not last out next week.

If there's anyone left on this forum who doesn't hate Carlton more than any other team, you can get the hell out.

Handsomer and more progressive …

Could imagine that being real. They know they’re in for a total rebuild, they’ll now give Faulthouse the season to see how far he get’s with what he’s got & who they’ll be keeping.

If he can make the side look promising & exciting enough, so as to attract a big name or two, they might say righto, & sign him for 5.

Only to find out 4 years later he’s had alzheimers & has totally screwed them up for the next decade.

Quoted Post
Seem to recall lots of discussion like this before we played Melbourne last year. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and all those games we won. Maybe if people had got more arrogant before more games we woulda won more.

cant even believes theres a thread for this tbh.
is that enough?

If there’s anyone left on this forum who doesn’t hate Carlton more than any other team, you can get the hell out.