- Won 3 out of 4 on the road this year
- Won comfortably in our last game at Metricon
- Gold Coast have lost 9 in a row
- No Tom Lynch, amongst others
- No break advantage (both sides played on Sunday)
- Fine/dry weather forecast for the game
- Night game (4-2 record in night games this year)
- Potential return for Fantasia & will we see Francis in the big league for the first time in 2018?
- Tendency to drop games against so called ‘lesser’ sides
- Will Fantasia (amongst others) return for this game?
- Coming off a tough, grinding game
- Ambrose (hamstring) won’t be there & Stringer (calf) would be doubtful
Predicted changes? Thoughts?