Pre Season Matches - What Will We See?

I can't wait to see Hurley in defence with my own 2 eyes, he is a ■■■■■■ beast when he is in defence.

Also seeing Bomber in the Essendon coaches box eating rolls will make my ■■■■■■ day.

I can't wait to see Hurley in defence with my own 2 eyes, he is a ■■■■■■ beast when he is in defence.
Also seeing Bomber in the Essendon coaches box eating rolls will make my ■■■■■■ day.

Are you related to Bomber? You sound obsessed :lol: :lol:

I want us to win the whole thing. Anything else will be proof we are in for a bad season.

Over reactions

A bunch of exhausted footballers make skill errors in 35 degree heat and be labelled no good.

Going by training reports, how well zmerrett, Gleeson and steinberg will go

Jetta 0 touches

I’d like to see Steak Knives cut them up.

I spoke to Dodoro at training on Friday and he said it will be highly experimental. He said not to read anything into results etc

I gotta say , I’m pumped for the season. It’s probably spot on re Jetta but I also want to say I don’t trust Hurley at either end of the ground. That’s just me.

I think he should have settled down forward because I don’t want a gun Backman (buckets) , that’s proven , down forward. He shuts down opponents (cloke… Even on one leg) … I’m just not so sure about that move. Everything else appears spot on

I gotta say , I'm pumped for the season. It's probably spot on re Jetta but I also want to say I don't trust Hurley at either end of the ground. That's just me.
I think he should have settled down forward because I don't want a gun Backman (buckets) , that's proven , down forward. He shuts down opponents (cloke.. Even on one leg) .. I'm just not so sure about that move. Everything else appears spot on

I slightly agree, although when Hurley has played back he's been very very good, he was under 18 all Australian at fullback (I'm pretty sure) and he's just that little bit quicker than Carlisle although i still think they'll switch a round abit.

Hurley back is very good, become a wrecking ball, provides a contest

I hope the umps let him mug forwards like they’ve

Allowed the last few years.

His field locking is great.

i want to see the third year players really make a statement - Kav, J.Merritt, Dalgleish, as well as more pressure coming from the second year players in Gleeson, Ashby, Hams, Daniher, Van Unen - all these guys show enough potential to make you think that our future is in good hands. Make or break seasons also loom you would think for Steinberg, Brown, Colyer & Del'Olio all of whom I reckon can play a bit - I reckon we are developing depth second to none & I'm pumped. Pretty keen to see our new guys unveiled too.  

Jetta 30 touches playing thru the midfield.

I never got the 'Jetta 0 touches' statement on here.

Is it a pisstake or did it actually happen?

I'm obsessed in the Essendon Football club, having the best coach in the game gives my beloved Bombers the best opportunity to become a great team on field again like when we had Sheedy. It is ■■■■■■ exciting having the games best coach over the last decade coach our club,

I'm happy if you disagree.

I'm obsessed in the Essendon Football club, having the best coach in the game gives my beloved Bombers the best opportunity to become a great team on field again like when we had Sheedy. It is ■■■■■■ exciting having the games best coach over the last decade coach our club,

Completely agree mate. Just taking the ■■■■.

I too am just as excited as you are. Still hasn't sunk in yet knowing we also have Chappy now too who is already making a difference to our fwd line. 

His experience will be vital for it, expecting top 4. 

I never got the 'Jetta 0 touches' statement on here.

Is it a pisstake or did it actually happen?

I think it was just a comment someone made during a match thread that people found themselves saying too often.

Definitely related to Bomber...you seem to like the way he goes about his business...

GREGORY! we need more tall defenders